Got the collecting bug again

Nathanishere

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nathan
Hi. I'm Nathan from Sydney and I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I collected rugby league cards when I was younger and I've now got the bug again and am collecting old card sets from my childhood.

Last edited:
Thanks Rob. Yeah I'm reliving my childhood by collecting the same sets that I never quite got around to completing when I was a kid lol.

At the moment I am looking at all late 70's. I picked up a set of 1997 and 1980 Scanlens. Both sets have all checklists. Excellent condition with sharp corners, no creases, rips, tears or any pen marks whatsoever. Cost me $280 a set so I will feel better about the outlay if you reassure me that I got reasonable value lol. Also looking to build up a 1968 Scanlens collection.

At the moment I am looking at all late 70's. I picked up a set of 1997 and 1980 Scanlens. Both sets have all checklists. Excellent condition with sharp corners, no creases, rips, tears or any pen marks whatsoever. Cost me $280 a set so I will feel better about the outlay if you reassure me that I got reasonable value lol. Also looking to build up a 1968 Scanlens collection.

No idea on the value of those sorry mate

Back
Top Bottom