Goodbye Lebron and MJ autos?

Not good news at all, no competition (not like UD had a chance). And with all the products they keep pumping out, it doesn't look good for the future imo :confused:

& why would they let one company have so much power????

They will be inserted into their Golf sets. they still make those don't they?

Let's hope Upper Deck go like Fleer or at least sell there rights, and hopefully panini take on aboard MJ and Lebron, (I know it will never happen)
But man imagine getting new Jordan and Bron autos in nba uniform!

I don't mind seeing mj autos disappear for a while, helps retain their values. I've seen how much Bulls uni autos are worth now, even sticker autos.

it would be amazing to see Lbj & Mj auto's in lower tier products from Panini IMO

If they get the rights I can see them mainly in Immac, flawless, gold standard etc.... doubt hoops and other similar products

But after seeing the new release of Exquisite, I can see UD holding onto their exclusive deals and doing a leaf, face shots, no logos etc.....

If they get the rights I can see them mainly in Immac, flawless, gold standard etc.... doubt hoops and other similar products

But after seeing the new release of Exquisite, I can see UD holding onto their exclusive deals and doing a leaf, face shots, no logos etc.....
@ozballer23 ok well thats not so bad haha, the 3 you said most likely will be in are all sets i like =).

Did Panini sign deals with each CLC school individually, or sign with CLC directly (just like what Panini did with LRG)?
If it's the former, I guess that technically Upper Deck can still produce basketball trading cards of the colleges that are currently not tied with Panini.

Speaking of this, it might be just me, but I actually hope that Press Pass and/or SAGE could come back...

Back
Top Bottom