Go On Do a good deed. #2

I would like to thank and nominate matty4292 for the little package that turned up today, some holes filled in some base, thanks mate. i am starting to feel like a charity :), I am enjoying it though....

I would like to thank and nominate matty4292 for the little package that turned up today, some holes filled in some base, thanks mate. i am starting to feel like a charity :), I am enjoying it though....
Can't thank Mr Matty4292 for the awesome JR! Check out my next Mailday!!!!
Matty4292 = Legendary!! :kick:

Sent me a card that is now in my top 5 best cards (In my very lowend PC :(, card isnt lowend though! :) )

Thanks Matty!

Cheers
Whitey, :thumbsup:
Glad I could help guys :thumbsup:

I would like to nominate Postgsl for the three great cards for my PC, 3 x Gold Standard

Golden Threads - Parish and Pierce
2 x Pierce GU

A big thanks mate I love them, straight into a one touch and into the PC (when I can stop looking at them)

This thread inspired me and I have payed it forward once already, looking for another recipient..

I've got 3 more packages here waiting to head out. 1 is locked in, I'm waiting on an address, and still looking for a Lakers collector...

Anyone got any suggestions??

I'd like to thank and nominate MASO for the good deed.

After I arranged to buy AFL cards from him, package arrived containing more than double the amount of cards I asked & paid for, including a HOF set, DPS & Gems.
Totally unexpected, and done without warning or expectation.
Went a long way to restoring the faith that there are a lot more decent, generous people around here.

Brilliant idea that promotes the genuine spirit of collecting.

I'd like to thank and nominate MASO for the good deed.

After I arranged to buy AFL cards from him, package arrived containing more than double the amount of cards I asked & paid for, including a HOF set, DPS & Gems.
Totally unexpected, and done without warning or expectation.
Went a long way to restoring the faith that there are a lot more decent, generous people around here.

Brilliant idea that promotes the genuine spirit of collecting.

Always happy to help, hope you like the extras.:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom