Go On Do a good deed. #2

I've got 3 more packages here waiting to head out. 1 is locked in, I'm waiting on an address, and still looking for a Lakers collector...

Anyone got any suggestions??

Ok, so I'm stumped trying to find homes for some cards, so here's what I'll do. I'll list the cards, and who ever wants them, can have them. I've sent PMs asking for addresses, but not hearing back, so who ever wants them, can have them. Suits Bulls/Lakers collectors.

Lakers:
06-07 Chronology Seriatim Dual Auto - J. Wilkes / B. Scott #18/80

Bulls:
06-07 Chronology Seriatim Dual Auto - W. Perdue / B. Wennington #19/90
06-07 Chronology Seriatim Dual Auto - S. Kerr / BJ. Armstrong #31/90

I had sent a PM to 1JordanFans23 for the Bulls cards, but have not heard back.

Just thought these cards would come in handy for someone's Team PC. :thumbsup:

WoobieZarz I nominate you for this sexy looking card, I nearly fell over when I opened this, thanks mate I love it, straight into the PC. Thanks again.

seriatim.jpg

Ok forgive me as this may be a little long winded, but I wanted to nominate Aussielaker, even though he hasn't sent me anything during this official period. The reason is for the last couple of years I have not seen greater generosity , and I have experienced a little from time to time here.

When you look at my Timberwolves collection you will see many fantastic Panini cards, Kevin Garnett auto's, 1/1s etcetera that I have solely because Dave decided that my Timberwolves collection was going to be the best in the world (its hard to compete against Nina and her 6000+ cards, but that said I have some serious quality in my collection). He has donated so many cards to me, and then during the Totally Cetified Black and Green craze, he traded in my favour for cards he had bought for me... my first and only logoman, another k love 1/1 to replace the one he wanted, a KG exquisite auto, a K Love rc auto, just to name a few. I received way more value than what I was sending out.

I often still feel guilty to have received such generosity, but that said his generosity often seem to coincide with times when life was kicking me while I was down, in other words it came right when needed. Cards are a constant in my life, sometimes I stop collecting for a while, but I always keep them and come back to them later. When life gets tough I return to them because the joy of going to my letter box and getting some base cards or an auto or game used card I need for my PC brings me serious moments of happiness.

Funnily enough I have hit another rough patch, but this time I have taken joy in helping a couple people out myself, and I have to say i have been inspired by Dave and everyone here who shows generosity.

I want to have the greatest Timberwolves collection in the world, I may never have the means to do that myself, but at least I know my collection deserves a second glance because of Dave and because of other people here who have taken their time to send me a few base or low end inserts. Every card makes a collection. There is a reason I value every wolves card, because sometimes its the lower end stuf that comes to me through somebodies kindness, that kindness is a reason alone to value what I have in my collection.

Also I think I should shout out to Skip20 who has shown a different form of generosity, building a nice Marbury auto collection even though he doesnt collect the guy, just to trade to me cards I need for my collection. Sometimes its things like that, that should also be recognised.

Oh and while I am at it I should nominate Drob50, not for something he is doing for me (although I do benefit) but for his mate. I asked to trade for some Marshon Brooks cards, I had nothing he wanted, so he told me to speak to his mate about Marbury cards, and as a result I am trading some Marbury cards to give to his mate for the Marshon cards I require.

I hope to be able to donate more cards myself as time goes on, but the sharing I have done this time is all I will do in the official competion period due to my circumstances, but I will continue to share when I have the oppportunity to do so, because I have been inspired by those around me.

nominate matty4292 for sending me a triple relic card of wes johnson/demarcus cousins/ekpe udoh #/99 - he is certainly showing his generosity this month!!!

I would like to nominate Carl aka Sanctum, who I did a deal with a couple of months ago.
I had wanted to buy some Jennings cards off him but he couldn't find them.
Yesterday, lo and behold, they were there in my mailbox, free of charge!
Really appreciate the kind gesture from a guy who has also consistently given me great deals :thumbsup:

I would like to thank shammgod for throwing me a whoooole bunch of penny cards for my PC, not to mention a nice little tmac!!! i love these little after work surprises :D

thanks heaps champ!!!

Gotta nominate wolvesjr for some much needed Donruss.

Also a Mr. G.Deed from O'halloran Hill, SA... I don't know who this is, I think I might know but not sure.

Back
Top Bottom