GO AUSSIES!!!

what a goal!! what a save!! what a game. I WANT TO SAY A BIG CONGRATUATION to them and wish them the best in the world cup!! Go AUSSIES!!

That last save was amazing! Glad I left the pub when I did as they just about tore the place down when we got the first goal.

About time we didnt' choke and get to go to the big show. Good on em.

Lippo said:
4 Great Penalties!!

Anyone want to go to Germany? Oztraders trip ;)

Great idea. Let's start saving up!

Congratulations to the Australian FC. They've improved greatly since I last saw them play. They look quite good. Well done!!

WOOHOOO!!!!

Shwarcher what a star!!!!

The A League will get a huge huge boost from this!

We are going to the world cup :lol: We are going to the world cup :lol: We are going to the world cup :lol: We are going to the world cup :lol: We are going to the world cup :lol: We are going to the world cup :lol:

UragAy can suck my hairy ass!!! :shock:

how amazingly AWESOME is that , man what a goalie, you rock :supz:
cool cant wait, aussies goin to the world cup, YAHOOOOOOOO :lol: :lol:

Ole ole ole ole ol aussies aussies!
What a game first time in 32 years we are going to the world cup!
Shwarzer what a goalie effort in Penalty shootout! But as soon as Harry came on he played superb all game!
I AM SO HAPPPY ! WAHOOOOOOOOO

Mr Kevin Garnett said:
UragAy can suck my hairy ass!!!

EWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO much information dude.

Okay tell the truth.
Who almost had a heart attack when Mark Va-do-car (hehhehe) missed the penalty shot competely?? I almost died right there.

I had a stroke but I survived...

fuck yes!

went to the local leagues club, Im pissed, got work tomorrow...oops!

won 120 on the pokes, watched aussies win, the goalie is apparently from richmond in NSW, and I used to work out that way...so fire up!

Im already looking at taking leave for the world cup...just to stay here but hit the piss!

ill be in europe when the world cup is on might be a good idea and see if i can get some tickets to an australian game hopefully there in a good group so i can see a good game

Back
Top Bottom