Given feedback and wont get it back

I even have one trade were I am yet to receive feedback where I know the member has received the card as he has already tried to flip it on this site.

I have no issue with him wanting to flip the card but with the time it took him to take photos and post the sale thread is a lot longer than what it would take to leave feedback.

Yeah but some people might take a name and shame list wrong n put personal details
So if we make one just for the username thatd be fine no harm done just if u do a deal with one of the people even if u do get the card n are happy with it dont leave feedback until they leave it for u

Im pretty sure i asked the mods in the site suggestion section if we could have a feedback reminder alert pop up for people that didn't leave feedback for a deal. If you guys want something put it in the site suggestion area that may help.

Im pretty sure i asked the mods in the site suggestion section if we could have a feedback reminder alert pop up for people that didn't leave feedback for a deal. If you guys want something put it in the site suggestion area that may help.

Yeah will do thanks unless someone else does it or do u reckon its more likely if we all do our own one??

I like the idea of automatic reminders as well but if they have ignored requests from the other party to the trade then what will make them pay attention to a constant email reminder.

Also assuming the reminder comes from Admin via user id "Ozcardtrader" what is to stop them putting that onto their ignore list.

Because ones from the system will keep coming until they do; and if they have multiple people they haven't left feedback for that's gonna be a lot of PM's coming haha

As for ignoring the user, perhaps make it so users can't ignore "Ozcardtrader". ;)

I'm still waiting on feedback from near 2 months ago. I really don't understand how hard it is.

If you're selling and receive the money, you leave feedback. If you're buying and receive the goods, you leave feedback and if you're trading and you receive your items, you leave feedback.

Can't be any harder than that!!

What r the thoughts around a name & shame list (after one final pm warning)?

These threads pop up regularly and if people aren't reminded by seeing this type if thread then I doubt they will care about being named in a list. Maybe, who knows.

Shows how seriously you take your reputation and how considerate you are. And some people don't and aren't I guess.

I must admit I am bad for this, and have done many deals on here without deal threads too. pretty slack on my part i guess. But I normally have not had the time and asked the other person to do it, which never happens either.
all the deals have gone good i guess so am lucky, this is both selling and buying.

Maybe I should go back and do some for some of the deals to get feedback up...

I know it is bad and we should always be doing deal threads, but the other parties are just as guilty!!

These threads pop up regularly and if people aren't reminded by seeing this type if thread then I doubt they will care about being named in a list. Maybe, who knows.

Shows how seriously you take your reputation and how considerate you are. And some people don't and aren't I guess.
I agree so back to my other idea, if feedback isnt left after 30 days, they cant submit/agree to another deal until feedback is completed. This protects other members as well from the same lazy fate.

As a newbie I did over 15 trades and deals in the first week, I had no idea how to track them without going back through my PM's and looking for cards in front of me that had shown up and applying feedback, I am sure I have missed a couple, apologies, is there a better way to track all outstanding deals?

As a newbie I did over 15 trades and deals in the first week, I had no idea how to track them without going back through my PM's and looking for cards in front of me that had shown up and applying feedback, I am sure I have missed a couple, apologies, is there a better way to track all outstanding deals?

Sure is!

From the top menus, click Trade, then when it loads, click Trade Manager.

You can change the filters from there to see active/completed deals. Anything that needs your action (leaving feedback) should have a link on the right for "Leave Feedback".

Sure is!

From the top menus, click Trade, then when it loads, click Trade Manager.

You can change the filters from there to see active/completed deals. Anything that needs your action (leaving feedback) should have a link on the right for "Leave Feedback".

Holy cow, thanks for that, makes things a lot easier to track, I shall be leaving feedback for all that i have forgotten

The other thing that sh**s me is that you do a deal with an established member where I send 6-8 cards packaged well for 1 card in return and the other party with over 70 feedback points doesn't package it properly and the card comes out of the top loader and is damaged.

I leave a neg feedback and the other member refuses to leave any............

Point is these members should be reported and given time on the sidelines until they get their act together.

Speak your mind Dave, name and shame.

I've had a couple of not so good packages arrive, and was able to mention it to the other members who were great at receiving it.

Not leaving feedback is piss-poor IMO. It doesnt take much, and shows disrespect when not doing it.

I did a deal MONTHS ago and i asked the member to leave me feedback and said no because the cards were damaged yet he mever spoke to me to work something out so obviously there not that bad and as i explained they were like that pulled and if u contact the company theyll replace them as i was told so i reckon I should get positive since they didnt contact me to complain bout the cards

Does anyone know if u can delete feedback u left maybe we should do that till they do it first might get em to step it up

Back
Top Bottom