Given feedback and wont get it back

luck_of_the_irish

No longer collecting
Real Name
Tahlia
eBay User
Revheaddk
Hi
I know this has been mentioned before but seriously u got a deal u leave feedback and get nothing back
Iv got 6 unrecieved feedback from month or 2 + longer ago constant asking
If uv recieved card/s can u please leave feedback no reply
Is anyone else sick of it??
I like to see my feedback go up n if people actually left feedback for u like i did them my feedback would be close to 90 exciting since im counting to 100 :D
So if people read this n havent please on behalf of the people on here who like getting feedback do it!

Sorta venting i guess
If anyone wants to add anything feel free just have a lil vent/ hissy fit lol

Cya

I totally hear you mate, I have deals on here over the last two months were I am still waiting to get feedback.

Have even sent pm's to the other party to make sure they received the cards and if evertything was ok then can they leave feedback and still nothing.

I've just got the one, from late June. Sent a PM but no response.

Doesn't bother me so much now, but it was a little grating when I was below 10 and trying to instill some trust around here.

Done trades on other sites without getting feedback and this is definitely one of the most annoying things ever!! It takes literally 30 seconds and makes someone happy, especially if they've bothered to leave some for you.

I think also with the new auto complete trade feature it simply requires two lots of feedback to automatically close the thread - makes it easier for all involved. Hate trawling back through old threads which still say 'in progress' when both parties are happy with the deal......

Reckon it would be good if there was somehow that if when one party had left feedback but the other hadn't done so for say two months and had also not complaind about cards not being received or cards damaged that the feedback was done automatically.

Not saying it can or should be done, just that it would be good if it could

I hear yas all like scotty_wce said 30 seconds n u make someone happy it aint just the fact that u close a deal u hear what people say bout ur packaging

Iv actually had someone leave feedback saying overprotected... Rightio didnt think that was a bad thing thought it was good since it wasnt my card anymore it was urse n u get people chuckn cards in envelopes no protection or wrapping them in tissue paper the list goes on

N like skip20 said the trade manager makes it really easy i get mail go on the site on my phone leave feedback done but people just ignore ya when u ask em too jeez dont take 30 seconds outta ur life to make someone happy haha how dare u :p

Anyway hope people see this n realize it dont matter how much feedback someone has they like getting it unless ofcourse its negative

Would be interesting if the mods could set something up so that ppl who dont leave feedback after 30 days become unable to setup/agree to new deals until feedback is left, that would solve the problem (i have 4 feedbacks owing to me).

I got about 5-6 outstanding waiting to know all is ok.

I think its just courtesy to show that you recieved the cards and are happy.... I feel most time if they were unhappy neg feedback would go straight up without hesitation.

Maybe a message reminder for feedback say after a month from when one member has left feedback. and one a week until they leave the feedback....

I got about 5-6 outstanding waiting to know all is ok.

I think its just courtesy to show that you recieved the cards and are happy.... I feel most time if they were unhappy neg feedback would go straight up without hesitation.

Maybe a message reminder for feedback say after a month from when one member has left feedback. and one a week until they leave the feedback....

Definatly common courtesy n true if they had a prob neg straight away but positive they dont care bout

I like the idea of a automatic reminder. If they haven't left feedback the system should keep pm'ing them weekly until they leave it.

I like the idea of automatic reminders as well but if they have ignored requests from the other party to the trade then what will make them pay attention to a constant email reminder.

Also assuming the reminder comes from Admin via user id "Ozcardtrader" what is to stop them putting that onto their ignore list.

It can be really frustrating, I've got around 15 deals completed but no feedback left for me :(. When selling I always leave feedback as soon as payment is received, and when buying as soon as I receive the cards. It's not really hard, it only take 30 seconds or less.:whistle:

I've also tried PM the members from older deals, but hardly ever do they actually pay attention to it.:mad:

I'd rate this as second most annoying thing, to when you buy a card, and don't hear about it being posted, so you PM to find out what is going on and then that person reads the message (we can see that now) then doesn't respond for days, and then is vague.... have that happening right now... its been almost 30 days since I paid for a card from the US... so THAT is my most frustrating thing to deal with, lack of feedback number two.

Back
Top Bottom