Give up only one card for the month and sponsor me!

Time for a bump me thinks.

I've just drawn down some funds from members that donated via paypal from auctions they used to raise funds. Cheers guys! Thanks Stevo and thanks Stevo LOL

Still I've had less than 8 donations thru the site so far so if a few more guys can spare a few dollars to a worthwhile cause that may one day save the life of someone you love that would be great! Less than a month till it all ends.

And I've had to match one donation already seeing I said I would of Rondo made the all star team and he was unlucky not to be a starter! So I'll be putting $20 on it myself to match that donation.

Anyone wanting to donate via paypal or DD please pm me for details and I'll put the funds on myself. As soon as this paypal appears another $92 goes on to the total :-D

Cheers guys

Ahh cheers Daddy! :-D Just think how much you save and donate if you washed nappies for a month instead of buying disposables....! Naaaaaaahhhh I couldn't do that to you LOL

donation sent mate...... it slipped my mind till i saw this thread up again...... whens the shave taking place??

donation sent mate...... it slipped my mind till i saw this thread up again...... whens the shave taking place??
Cheers! once again much appreciated. And its on March 11-13 and a few of us are getting together at my wife's workplace and doing it all at the same time. Should be quite fun and scary at the same time as I don't trust a few of them with clippers let alone the razor too. Anth said he has one that he has kept in the shower for at least 6 months and it blunt as all hell and covered in rust.....[-X

I'll put up $2.50 per 3 point play in the all star game ;)

thats a pretty darn good offer! They don't call fouls in the game at all so I hope a few light it up! hehehe

thats a pretty darn good offer! They don't call fouls in the game at all so I hope a few light it up! hehehe

Know where i can find out how it ended up :lol:

Wish i could have watched the game to keep count

NBA.com is about as friendly to me as a dog thats just been neutered

Hoping you got at least $30 out of me

Well depends you can get around it with your wording. LOL

Three point play usually means a made shot, foul and FT :woot::lol:

But if you honour the 3pt shots made then its 15! :woot: A fair bit for an all star game I'd think..

Thats a pretty good donation though! :cool::v:

Well depends you can get around it with your wording. LOL

Three point play usually means a made shot, foul and FT :woot::lol:

But if you honour the 3pt shots made then its 15! :woot: A fair bit for an all star game I'd think..

Thats a pretty good donation though! :cool::v:

Make it an even $40, will get that across this week sometime :thumbsup:

hi
just donated some soz it now much it all i had in there should b able to donate some more when i recieve money from ebay
wish i could give more

Thanks guys, it all adds up at the end of the day so only a few buck from a lot goes a long way in funding the research they need. On the site they list what things cost and what your donation or the total goes towards funding.

---------- Post added 17-02-2010 at 09:01 AM ----------

Draw down some of the paypal donations last week and added it today to the total but still have more paypal hoping to add to and draw down also.

Cheers to both Steve's for running auctions and donating the funds raised! Both have been added to the total. :-D

Ahhh going ok and as usual I've got family etc leaving it till the last minute to donate like they said they would and cash donations to add to the online total.

I've still got some paypal to draw down and add to the total so I will hopefully get close to my target. Not long now till its beanie time! LOL

Worse still though is the timing of it all and this nasty disease popping up in my extended family so I'm very glad I chose to do this again and hopefully we kick this disease one day in my lifetime.

Get amongst it guys, let's get Chad to his target. Don't forget it's tax deductible as a donation too!

I donated to Chad and will be donating again but not to Chad! I haven't let him know, but I too am joining Chad in the fight against Leukaemia and will be shaving my head as well. Albeit slighlty differently to Chad, mine will be done in front of 400 screaming fans at school, if they can raise $1000!

Back
Top Bottom