Status
Not open for further replies.

looselips666

Banned User
Real Name
Guy
eBay User
downtown_collectables23
hey guys.. I just spoke with my brother and he picked up his first box of classics!

scored a gidley captain sig, keen for some offers, let me know if your interested and at what price otherwise its hitting ebay.

thanks

agreed looselips, he said gidley not farah or an rabbitohs 06 predictor aussiebloke

yeh i agree

Gidley is ****!!!

worth so much less then the others, maybe not Andrew Ryan...

In Order

Lockyer
Smith
Thurston
Farah
Gidley
Ryan

:)

so i believe...

payney it should be Farah on the bottom as it has been the lowest priced captain sig and the Ryan has been getting some good $$$,mine went for $750 so I would probably put the Ryan in front of Gidley as well,he has a cleaner siggy then the Gidley sig.

Ryan was the one i wanted least when opening a case. Some have sold ok thanks to the Dogs playing so well. In terms of the actual player Ryan is last.

I'd say

Lockyer
Thurston
Smith
Gidley
Farah
Ryan

Although as a personal preference i'd have taken Farah before Smith.

no seriously. i would be pissed of if i bought a case and opened it to get a farah. ennis made State of origin and shouldve made AUS but sheens got farah in and it is a roart

no seriously. i would be pissed of if i bought a case and opened it to get a farah. ennis made State of origin and shouldve made AUS but sheens got farah in and it is a roart

Ennis is a grub..... Farah has a tonne more class both on and off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom