Getting out of the Hobby / Selling Collection Question

OMG

OzCardTrader
Real Name
OMG
Hey Everyone ,

Im trying to slowly get out of the hobby and I want to limit my collection to just my favorite 15-20 PC cards .

Only problem is that I have some boxes filled with auto / patch / numbered / jersey numbered cards . I dont really want to just give them away for pennies but Im not sure the best way to go about selling such a collection .

For the all the vets who sold alot of cards and been in the game for a while - Whats the best method for me to sell off these cards ?

List it as One big lot with a set price / best offer option ?

Sell many small lots ?

Sell individually ( will take some time )

Lmk your opinions and advice , I added some pics . Thanks :)

Hey Everyone ,

Im trying to slowly get out of the hobby and I want to limit my collection to just my favorite 15-20 PC cards .

Only problem is that I have some boxes filled with auto / patch / numbered / jersey numbered cards . I dont really want to just give them away for pennies but Im not sure the best way to go about selling such a collection .

For the all the vets who sold alot of cards and been in the game for a while - Whats the best method for me to sell off these cards ?
hi mate would love love to buy the pek and k love nt??
List it as One big lot with a set price / best offer option ?

Sell many small lots ?

Sell individually ( will take some time )

Lmk your opinions and advice , I added some pics . Thanks :)

If you're desperate for quick cash, list as a "lot" on ebay, but personally, Id move what I could on here and the rest I would send it into COMC (as mentioned above) intl shipping rates would be a killer to sell on ebay, especially if you want tracking. Most of this stuff will sell at or above ebay on COMC...... It may take a little while but it will be steady.... just make sure you allow the listings on Amazon, even though its a 20% commission.... You'd be surprised at what gets bought through amazon and at what price

The idea of selling off a large collection sounds painful. I think even agrees that singles are the way to go as bulk lots go for a lot less. The only problem is the amount of effort it takes to move a lot of singles.

Either way best of luck!

I gave a-lot of mine away. I'm thinking of giving all my base, numbered and low end auto's/GU stuff to the children's hospital this year in little packs. Fill em with base and slip in a auto/gu in each pack and give them to the staff to hand out as xmas presents.

Back
Top Bottom