Georgie Best, Rocky Rocastle & the Used Car Salesman

rishgoon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
eBay User
cardgooner
Some very nice mail in lately, firstly a signed 1991 Pro Set card of the late great David Rocastle. Got a nice deal on this, and being a signed base card wasn't too sure, but have compared the signature to a handful of others and I'm pretty confident it's all good.

arsenal877.jpg

Next, the Topps Authentics website have been moving some of the older Topps inserts from their cards and stickers range from the past. Picked up this signed sticker of 'Used Car Salesman' and 'Invincible' Kolo Toure. (Those not familar with the used car story, have a look: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kolo-toure-had-affair-with-student-by-pretending-1455570 )

kolo.jpg

And lastly, not an Arsenal player but legendary Northern Irishman George Best. This is my second 'Legendary Signature' from the 2002 UD Utd set. My other is /200, this one is a different design, and is /50. Now just missing the /100.

best922.jpg

Fantastic mail I reckon :kick:
Thanks for looking

Crikey Luke, love the George Best! I imagine you would be like me - hate Man United but are also "conflicted" when it comes to their iconic players, in my case Sir Bobby Charlton.

Crikey Luke, love the George Best! I imagine you would be like me - hate Man United but are also "conflicted" when it comes to their iconic players, in my case Sir Bobby Charlton.

Thanks Matt. Spot on mate, didn't get to see the great man play, but a big fan of George Best. Also liked Keano in his day, gave a lot of grief to Arsenal though.

Back
Top Bottom