G'Day All

Ned Kelly

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
hey all, just thought i would introduce myself. when i was a young fella i collected basketball cards but as i got older ( and women became more attractive then cards ) i stopped collecting. now im older and much wiser, i would like to get back into collecting once more.

my problem is things have change soooo much in the last 20 years and i dont know where to start anymore or what to collect and look out for, which is why i thought i would join this forum as all of you seem like great helpful people.

my main interests are wrestling and NBA, but i would also like to collect Auto's aswell from past and present as i believe that 1 day they will be a part of history and something that i can share with my kids as they get older.

so the question is where do i start? i dont want to go out and buy every hobby box i can find, i would like to collect the "special" cards, the cards with a difference.

any help would be great

cheers

Ned

hey mate welcome and enjoy! just ask away in the right threads and the members should steer u in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom