Garnett jersey # 5/x cards,my 74'th and 75'th

LOWinMASS

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dennis
eBay User
dawn1202purple
First of all,I'd like to apologize for my behavior in my last # 5/x thread. Al knows what's going on and understands.

Here are the 2 new additions,thanks for looking.
-Dennis

# 5/25
2009 UD Spokesmen
P1090075.jpg

^^ A New York and Boston athlete shouldn't be side by side on a card. That's just the anti New York sports minded person in me being released for a moment. :mad: LOL The rivalry here is an expeirence that is unexplainable. I've been a victim of choosing a side since I was little kid....

# 5/5
2008/09 UD Black Inscriptions (without an inscription) Gold Dual Auto
P1090077.jpg

Sweet as Dennis - do u know how many kinds of spokesman cards there are? Seems to be a few variations...Congrats in getting to 75 too mate...

Thanks for all the kind words regarding my two new babies.

@ ljandkg - I compiled this list when 2009 Ballpark Collection was released. Of course I only did the cards involving Garnett:

--UD SPOKESMEN DUAL SWATCH
KG/KEN GRIFFEY
KG/DEREK JETER

--UD SPOKESMEN TRIPLE SWATCH
KG/LEBRON JAMES/KOBE BRYANT
KG/KEN GRIFFEY JR/SIDNEY CROSBY
KG/KEN GRIFFEY JR/TIGER WOODS
KG/LEBRON JAMES/DEREK JETER

--UD SPOKESMEN QUAD SWATCH
KG/KEN GRIFFEY JR/SIDNEY CROSBY/DEREK JETER
KG/KEN GRIFFEY JR/SIDNEY CROSBY/KOBE BRYANT
KG/KEN GRIFFEY JR/KOBE BRYANT/DEREK JETER
KG/KEN GRIFFEY JR/KOBE BRYANT/TIGER WOODS
KG/KEN GRIFFEY JR/LEBRON JAMES/TIGER WOODS

--UD SPOKESMEN SIX SWATCH
KG/KEN GRIFFEY JR/KOBE BRYANT/TIGER WOODS/SIDNEY CROSBY/DEREK JETER
KG/KEN GRIFFEY JR/LEBRON JAMES/TIGER WOODS/SIDNEY CROSBY/DEREK JETER

The UD Spokesman is nice but i love the Black dual :D

^^ A New York and Boston athlete shouldn't be side by side on a card. That's just the anti New York sports minded person in me being released for a moment. :mad: LOL The rivalry here is an expeirence that is unexplainable. I've been a victim of choosing a side since I was little kid....

Im a diehard South Sydney Rabbitohs (Rugby League) supporter and my hate for the Sydney Roosters is very similar to your hate for NY. Where im from you're either 1 or the other so i totally understand where you're coming from ;)

Back
Top Bottom