FULL!!! >> OCT PC Battle Royale Nominations and Questions Thread <<

I would nominate myself but I think I am waaaay too late. Anyone want to face me and my ZO PC??

---------- Post added 18-09-2011 at 11:31 PM ----------

Looks like alot of fun

---------- Post added 18-09-2011 at 11:32 PM ----------

I am all ready to go too!

I would nominate myself but I think I am waaaay too late. Anyone want to face me and my ZO PC??

---------- Post added 18-09-2011 at 11:31 PM ----------

Looks like alot of fun

---------- Post added 18-09-2011 at 11:32 PM ----------

I am all ready to go too!

Hey Jason
I think by the look of this, we will run another one after this one! lmk if you want me to keep your name down for the next one.

---------- Post added 19-09-2011 at 03:43 PM ----------

Also, Up to 14/16 confirmed. Will be on schedule for Wednesday start!!

I will post the example tonight in this thread so you will all know how to do it when it is ready.

I'm gonna struggle in the 1/1 department, u know since I don't have any'n all!!!!

you don't have to have a 1/1.... it's just there so those with HEAPS don't load up on them all. I mean really you have plenty of sexy Kgs so I am sure you'll have no problem advancing... so hoping you're not in my group... lol

Ahh so it's like not having too many Man City players in yr EPL fantasy team... have to have a mix... - got it!

Hey All Competitors!!!!!!

I have good, then bad, then more good, then more bad news for you!!!!!

Good - I have heard from everyone!!!!

Bad - Unfortunately, sgt pepper has had to pull out due to hardware problems!!!!

Good - I have a replacement.....

Bad - (only bad for you... funny to me) IT'S SLOBBY!!!!!!

Bad - Unfortunately, sgt pepper has had to pull out due to hardware problems!!!!

In the words of Motorhead. "Its time to play the game". (i'm still waiting for him to respond to my 1/1 throwdown on facebook).

Honestly and I say this with respect to Slobby's collection.... this isn't going to be fun anymore. lol

There will be no 1/1 throwing down...until the competition anyway :p and I tell u what di t be surprised if I get knocked out first round theres some epic hidden treasures on this forum! Trust me!! ;)

There will be no 1/1 throwing down...until the competition anyway :p and I tell u what di t be surprised if I get knocked out first round theres some epic hidden treasures on this forum! Trust me!! ;)

I'm just praying you don't end up in my group for first round. I just wanna beat first round... lol But my Wolves collection is vast and truly great for the variety and the fact I value every base card to every auto ectetera... but I'm not sure how many chords it will strike with the punters lol

I'm just praying you don't end up in my group for first round. I just wanna beat first round... lol But my Wolves collection is vast and truly great for the variety and the fact I value every base card to every auto ectetera... but I'm not sure how many chords it will strike with the punters lol

THATS what i wanna see, stuff like that, everyones seen my crap, i wanna see stuff like that...i'd vote for that!

In my opinion...... Who cares who wins

We are all gonna get to see some sweet PC cards that we may have missed in a mailday or was never in a mailday!!!!

In my opinion...... Who cares who wins

We are all gonna get to see some sweet PC cards that we may have missed in a mailday or was never in a mailday!!!!

Lets be clear on one thing I don't expect nor really care to win (sure it'd be great, but I am long over wanting to win for the sake of winning lol), I just have a goal of mediocrity and to escape round one LOL

Lets be clear on one thing I don't expect nor really care to win (sure it'd be great, but I am long over wanting to win for the sake of winning lol), I just have a goal of mediocrity and to escape round one LOL

i too want to make it past round 1 but if i get put up against that stinking teddy bear i forfeit! no one stands a chance against the Frye Teddy.....instant loss to anyone V the teddy!

Just submitted mine, actually made me find the time to go through all my old Nash cards I hadn't looked at for a while, looking for base and inserts, was great I spent a solid couple of hours just enjoying them all, so for me that is a win already :)

Just so you guys all know where we are at...

12/16 have submitted pics. Should see the rest tomorrow hopefully.

Well, I really hope so coz I am flying out to Tassie on Wednesday night and would like this ready for voting first...

Hint, hint

---------- Post added 19-09-2011 at 10:16 PM ----------

Btw

Have done the groups by hitting random 16 times (1 for each) and I think they could not have ended up better!!!!

Back
Top Bottom