Free to good home - GONE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

infestacide

Metal Head
Real Name
Ben
I have loads of base that will be garbage bin bound soon if no1 wants them. Im not going to go through and list them all.. but basically i have...

1 or 2 08-09 hot prospects base sets (pretty sure there is alteast 1 full set there)
1 box worth of panini elite base
2 boxes worth of panini rookies and stars base
then some other mixed base

we can either do this one of 3 ways...

1. You send me the prepaid sachel and stuff to safely package the lot up (not including bubble wrap... i have loads of it) and i will then send it on to you

2. Can be picked up from 2753 out in sydneys west

3. You can paypal me $10 and i will package it up as good as i can and send them out in a prepaid sachel (would be the $7.90 one or however much it is)

If you pick up i will prolly have even more stuff for ya to take on your merry way.

First in best dressed.. i need to get rid of this stuff so i can make room for some new arrivals :thumbsup:

Re: Free to good home!

so...10 for the whole lot if so ill take them.

---------- Post added 27-12-2009 at 10:29 PM ----------

including postage.

I'd take them if they are still available? Where abouts is pickup(I mean what suburb is that*, im out west too ^^)?

I'd take them if they are still available? Where abouts is pickup(I mean what suburb is that*, im out west too ^^)?

way out west lol.. just before the mountains.. pm has been sent and the lot is yours :thumbsup:

lol did he offer u $25 for a dps ltd to 280 as well?

i dont think he collects AFL mate haha you keep dreaming that Mal Michaels DPS is worth 280 ahah your a funny bloke its worth 60 mate.Anyways get over it.

i dont think he collects AFL mate haha you keep dreaming that Mal Michaels DPS is worth 280 ahah your a funny bloke its worth 60 mate.Anyways get over it.

lol bahahaha are ur beedy little eyes painted on ur head read properly before u run ur mouth like usual i said the dps are "ltd" limited to 280 and if its worth $60 tops why did someone pay me $115? little clown

lol bahahaha are ur beedy little eyes painted on ur head read properly before u run ur mouth like usual i said the dps are "ltd" limited to 280 and if its worth $60 tops why did someone pay me $115? little clown

because there idiots to think to purchase something off you.

True i thought you got over that but you keep bringing it up...We were talking normally the other day why like this again????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom