Fleer Retro thoughts so far

Busted 2 boxes (prob saw in my box break thread)...just one comment, I found some of my 'rookie sensations' (no auto thank god) were like chipped at the top front. Has anyone experienced this? Still tossing up whether to bust my last box -__________-

I havent noticed this sorry mate, although, i wasnt paying to much attention to em cos i have no idea who most of them are lol

When are you getting your case Nick?
That would be never! I was primed to buy 2 cases but that massive price hike happened as we had orders happening so turned into a big bew bew.
Im having fun watching all the breaks on here though

That would be never! I was primed to buy 2 cases but that massive price hike happened as we had orders happening so turned into a big bew bew.
Im having fun watching all the breaks on here though

lol i know what ya mean! I was gonna grab a case myself, but happy with the one box!

What's the story behind these yellows? did Barney leave them in his donut king store window to long, do they fade like s*** even if kept in storage without seeing sunlight? is it best to use a UV Ultra pro magnet case? or is it's fate to end up like a piss color?

Mine came a bit yellow, might be even more yellow now. :(
MJDunkNGoNuts.jpg

I thought the yellow ones a short print parallel of the regular insert but i cant find anything on it. Wonder what makes tgem go that colour???

Heres mine :)

199899_granthill_skyboxexcentury_dunkngonuts_2dg_psa10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom