Fleer Retro thoughts so far

Verse1

No Glove, No love.
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
VerseOne79
Thought i'd start a little discussion before I take off to work.

What does everyone think so far from what they've seen?

Personally I think they have missed the mark on everything bar the Jamba's. Metal Hardware looks nothing like the original finish, golden touch looks like some basic version of the original lacking a lot of the extra etching. PMG's again lacking the detailed backgrounds.
Its a big disappointment for me.

Agreed.....some of the cards are nice but I think they have missed the mark as well!

agreed.

unfortunately i think the black and white photos is a huge factor in making most of the cards fugly. for example if you look at the PMGs, Christian Laettner looks awesome, whereas all old school guys look really bad. the coloured uniforms really stand out on something like PMGs.

smh @ sticker autographics

the rest of the inserts looks like cheap Sage cards

^ i totally agree black and white photos look ugly as hell, i saw a Jerry West jambalaya that looked like the pic was taken from an old newspaper they could have done much much better

Ive been watching Chris for Cards Infinity's youtube breaks, and it seems as though its a 50/50 box... Decent amount of hits that someone will be keen on i guess, but it coulda been done better

Never seen so many scrub autos in 1 product in my life. This stuff looks more like $120 a box, not $320.

just looked at the ebay listings so far and bit disappointed. the PMG blue's look great. Can't believe the greens are going for so much in college uniforms, and just the overall feel I think im a little let down.. I was planing to buy a case but I think I might head towards the new certified or even prestige/threads maybe

Kawhi Noyz Boyz and Flair Showcase are in the Radar!:cool:

College uni's kill it.... but it is still a nice way to collect some 90's classics that actually fit the PC!! Can't wait to get these 2 in! Then the rest are just base/autos

College uni's kill it.... but it is still a nice way to collect some 90's classics that actually fit the PC!! Can't wait to get these 2 in! Then the rest are just base/autos
nothing on the bay yet mate :(

Ive only seen 2 base get pulled from the breaks i been watchin...

What sort of price do you think a star player would pull in a blue pmg... kg, nash, pierce etc?

Back
Top Bottom