Firefox rocks !!!

Thanks D, thats much nicer.

I went with the Marc Ecko scheme and changed my desktop color scheme to suit. *in Borat voice* Very nise! :D

I had issues with eBay compatibility with Chrome - adding pictures and changing fonts when making an add...anyone else had this problem? I went back to IE 6 months ago because of it...by Chrome was much faster.

Mark.

yeah, Chrome and Ebay don't get along very well. I use IE8 when adding items on Ebay, which is a pity cause IE8 is quite a bit slower than Chrome.

Chrome is supposed to load up gmail a lot quicker too, if you use it.

I ended up going back to firefox..was having a few problems with chrome.
As i said before...wish i had done this a long time ago !!:thumbsup:

my IE is slower than fat albert on a tread mill however ive only got 512mb of RAM. should increase it i think so i dont have to bloody wait!

Based on the recommendations here I have just started using Firefox today....can't say I see a whole lot of difference in speed between the FF and IE....not disappointed with the change though!!

it all depend son your computer. I know IE8 is faster than firefox 3 on new machines.

firefox 2 is probably the best for older computers. Maybe chrome if you don't mind how simple it is.

When I was on dial up.... it was 1000000000% clear, firefox was much faster indeed.

Now with internet speeds getting faster and faster, the difference to people is negligible. But for those on dial up still, firefox is much better.

Back
Top Bottom