FINALS: GAME 6 KANGAS vs HAWKS

The Hawks deadset choked, they should have killed the Kangas. Who cares if no one thought the Hawks would get this far, the fact is they did and the Hawks should have killed the Kangas.

The Hawks deadset choked, they should have killed the Kangas. Who cares if no one thought the Hawks would get this far, the fact is they did and the Hawks should have killed the Kangas.

Kangaroos choked Hawthorn they beat us the one way we can be beaten by slowing the game down... the Kanagroos beat Hawthorn... by playing excellent slow down football... hats off to them.

Hawks learned another valuable lesson.

the Hawks had a good season no doubt much in approved on last season. I thought they would lose to the Crows last week (the Hawks proved me wrong). But i really thought the Hawks where a real chance to win tonight. As far as the Pies go, no the pies wont beat the Cats next week (the Cats have been the best team all season by a mile) and we will most likely be thrashed, but i am happy the pies have got as far as they have. The Pies like the Hawks have there best football ahead of them.

Tough luck AJ on the loss and i mean that. you guys will be strong for many years to come and i think you should be happy with ya teams performance over the season.

As for yesterdays game they were dissapointing. Go the football not the man is all i have got to say...

Tough luck AJ on the loss and i mean that. you guys will be strong for many years to come and i think you should be happy with ya teams performance over the season.

As for yesterdays game they were dissapointing. Go the football not the man is all i have got to say...

I agree. But they only did what they were instructed to do - well except for Crawf - he got frustrated with the umpiring I reckon should get minimum of 3 - 5 weeks. Kangas were def better but I think it could have been a lot closer if the umpires hadn't been so quick to blow the whistle in front of goal in the third term. By no means do I think that would have changed the result but I don't think 33 point margin does justice.

I think Clarkson needs to learn a little about coaching - in other words what his team needs to do to win. Hawthorn should have spent more time attacking the ball than Brent Harvey.

Nevermind finding a way to break the absolutely awesome tag of Rawlings on Hodge.

Back
Top Bottom