Fight, fight, fight

ausjack

Who asked for a Clown!
Real Name
Jayson
Hey people,

Just joking, please no fighting..just friendly input thank you.

Well my question is what do you think is the best type of cards for invesment and why? I collect what ever I can get my hot little hands on and been thinking about american football, baseball or ice hockey from the us side and what about ours, AFL, NRL or cricket. Or if you have any other suggestion please comment.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO fights, any input would be greatly appreciated

Thanks for ya time

For stuff over here, high end NRL stuff seems to always appreciate in value, anything Lockyer such as his Capt Sig or now sigs of Arthur Beetson. If you can get early NRL boxes (2000 or 2001) they will appreciate in value. The cost of an NRL box will never go down, always up.

My 2 cents anyway..........lol

Thanks Dave,

So where's the best place to get them? I'm in Grfaton and I can tell you it's hard trying to get ANY sort of cards here..sort of like hens teeth ROFL sorry : )

I'm over ebay so I've been buying direct from US sites and saving heaps even with shipping.

Thanks again for your 2 cents..much appreciated

Thanks Dave,

So where's the best place to get them? I'm in Grfaton and I can tell you it's hard trying to get ANY sort of cards here..sort of like hens teeth ROFL sorry : )

I'm over ebay so I've been buying direct from US sites and saving heaps even with shipping.

Thanks again for your 2 cents..much appreciated

Well I would first try some of the resellers here on OCT, their prices are usually much lower than eBay and you could buy at a good price, put the stuff away and hopefully make money on it later. The trend over the last few years is that as stocks of hard to get boxes and high end cards decreases, the price goes up, I don't think we will ever see box and high end card prices coming down. Also there is some Marvel stuff that consistently pulls big money, one year in particular, can't remember which but I will find out.

Also consider other auto's such as the Peter Brock auto from the Holden Master Collection, his stuff is fetching big dollars still.

Back
Top Bottom