Fav YouTube Clip

howzat

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Title says it all

My favourite has changed! Thought someone else had already posted this but maybe they changed their fav too! 07 Cup! Efficient! Still gives me goosebumps to this day! Me and a mate at work jagged the trifecta! How a cup trifecta only pays $1500 is beyond me especially with a $24 winner :mad: I know it was the year of EI and a few big scratchings but still :rolleyes:

Anyway here it is :D

Probably this. I'm not violent by nature, I'll fight if I have to kinda thing, but I loved this guys passion. It's like an infomercial for Psychos... :lol:

[youtube]9fWfxrPQG5U[/youtube]

I woke up this morning to this song (Chevelle, Send the Pain Below) and I fortunately had it stuck in my head ALL day. It is very rare that you actually get a good song stuck in your head all day. Brought back some memories from college! GREAT SONG!!Usuall it's one of those annoying ones you want to strangle kittens when you hear it!! I jumped on YouTube to see if there was a music video and to get a fix and low and behold, there was a great video of one of my favorite activities SNOWBOARDING BABY!! Can't wait for the snow!!!!

Back
Top Bottom