ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

I would prefer if it stated it was actually from the finals game between X and Y, otherwise it could be a match warn jersey from a pre-season trial match or a backyard "match" between the player and his next door neighbors! I mean I think that's unlikely but you never know! Have to pay real good attention to the wording they use :) as I remember reading somewhere some of the memorabilia cards are from things like photoshoots or practice matches, I think it was for NBA or maybe some of the non-sport stuff, memory isn't that great....

Why do you think it would be a bad idea to specify the game it was used in?
I probably should have worded that better Daniel.

What i meant was i hope it is stated that the jersey patch was worn by a certain player in that match like the 2003 XL jersey patch cards.

I probably should have worded that better Daniel.

What i meant was i hope it is stated that the jersey patch was worn by a certain player in that match like the 2003 XL jersey patch cards.

Ahh, that makes sense. I had always just assumed that it would be a player card and therefore specify that it was worn by that player. It would be interesting if its just a club card and didn't feature a specific player or if it wasn't actually worn by the player, just in that game - however that seems unlikely to me :)

Ahh, that makes sense. I had always just assumed that it would be a player card and therefore specify that it was worn by that player. It would be interesting if its just a club card and didn't feature a specific player or if it wasn't actually worn by the player, just in that game - however that seems unlikely to me :)
You would assume it would have a player on it.

If it wasn't that would cut the value considerably.

Wish they would just hurry the F up and give us something to look at !!

You would assume it would have a player on it.

If it wasn't that would cut the value considerably.

Wish they would just hurry the F up and give us something to look at !!

Not sure on this as it would be very dependent on who the player was.

If it is a complete nuffy then I would rather it be a club card so as it holds it value long term.

Not disputing that but we're talking JERSEY CARDS here, I'd be dirty if Dale Finucane got a jersey card.

Do we even know the jersey cards are from the Top 4?

Here's the dogs 17 man team list.

Taken from here:

http://www.nrl.com/official-2014-grand-final-team-lists/tabid/10874/newsid/82274/default.aspx

1 Sam Perrett
2 Corey Thompson
3 Josh Morris
4 Tim Lafai
5 Mitch Brown
6 Josh Reynolds
7 Trent Hodkinson
8 Aiden Tolman
19 Moses Mbye
10 James Graham (c)
11 Josh Jackson
12 Tony Williams
13 Greg Eastwood

Interchange
14 Tim Browne
15 Dale Finucane
16 David Klemmer
17 Frank Pritchard

How would you feel if was 1 of these 3?
  • Finucane......traitor
  • Mitch Brown (ordinary IMO and now at Cronulla)
  • Corey Thompson ( ordinary - no idea what's happened to him now)
  • T-Rex not a fan personally
The rest would be pretty cool though.

Cheers
Ross

Do we even know the jersey cards are from the Top 4?

Here's the dogs 17 man team list.

Taken from here:

http://www.nrl.com/official-2014-grand-final-team-lists/tabid/10874/newsid/82274/default.aspx

1 Sam Perrett
2 Corey Thompson
3 Josh Morris
4 Tim Lafai
5 Mitch Brown
6 Josh Reynolds
7 Trent Hodkinson
8 Aiden Tolman
19 Moses Mbye
10 James Graham (c)
11 Josh Jackson
12 Tony Williams
13 Greg Eastwood

Interchange
14 Tim Browne
15 Dale Finucane
16 David Klemmer
17 Frank Pritchard

How would you feel if was 1 of these 3?
  • Finucane......traitor
  • Mitch Brown (ordinary IMO and now at Cronulla)
  • Corey Thompson ( ordinary - no idea what's happened to him now)
  • T-Rex not a fan personally
The rest would be pretty cool though.

Cheers
Ross

Mitch Brown or Corey Thompson for the win!!!!!

I can't believe no photos have surfaced of young gun signings or at least a glimpse of what we might be spending our money on.

I remember last year there were heaps of photos on Facebook and the like. If I were a betting man, I'd say that the signings this year have been told not to post pics that give that information away. All a part of that "secret squirrel" stuff with not releasing any information I would think.

Back
Top Bottom