ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

Today's anti-tease:

Screen Shot 2015-07-01 at 8.18.10 am.png

Screen Shot 2015-07-01 at 8.19.39 am.png

Such a tease.......had my hopes up. I heard signings with players had started a week or 2 ago so hopefully by now we would have started seeing some of the images.

I understand the reason that ESP hold back the sell sheets (so resellers on eBay don't pre-sell the cards) but at some point you have to start creating some buzz about the product to get people interested.

As it stands, the release date last year was about the 23rd? of July and we had the sell sheet posted here on the 23rd June.

Cheers
Matt

Last edited:
I miss promo cards. There used to be a real frisson of anticipation opening up that letter with the sell sheet and a handful of promo cards. Then I'd circle all the commons I'd want to slot in the PC and figure out which chase cards I wanted.

Anyway, the teasers are just for giggles.

I'm hoping there is a whole heap of goodies to keep all the collectors happy. Me, I just want a nice looking common set.

I miss promo cards. There used to be a real frisson of anticipation opening up that letter with the sell sheet and a handful of promo cards. Then I'd circle all the commons I'd want to slot in the PC and figure out which chase cards I wanted.

Anyway, the teasers are just for giggles.

I'm hoping there is a whole heap of goodies to keep all the collectors happy. Me, I just want a nice looking common set.

All I ever hope for (since the team sets are always so tiny and pointless in this set) is a decent Knights signature. Dane Gagai would be great!

Oh and under five thousand parallels would be good too.

I just wish ESP would hurry the fruit up and reveal the sell sheets for 2015 Elite!!! It still seems like a sheer eternity away!!!! F....man!!!

I heard that from another member who is a mad Knights fan. I don't look at Twitter & Instagram which is often where signing players post.

From a Raiders perspective I am hoping for Boyd as I don't think Cornish will be at the club next season

Come on @Matt26

Give us some info!!

Please !!

Honestly its nothing more than what's already been posted.

To recap whats already been said here:

4 Jersey Cards - Likely Signed and Unsigned Versions.
16 Young Guns
No League Sensations
Possible Price Rise in Packs (people seem to think its $7.99 a pack?)

Most of which has already been posted here.

16 Young Guns
No League Sensations

Any names on the young guns besides sione??

16 Young Guns
No League Sensations

I was chasing some names for signatures, you have always been good getting info from Twitter etc

The NRL has final say on the Young Guns selection and are taking a firm position when it comes to player welfare. They are now more concerned with maturity and whether they feel the player is ready for additional exposure.

That is a good point and woukd explain why we are getting double ups such as Tedesco in 13 Traders & 14 Elite

Back
Top Bottom