ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

I'm gonna go the other way. I know there is always hype and a talk up of the product before it's released but that is standard practice.

Having said that, I think this will be the ESP's best release to date. Be interesting to read all the comments once we have had a good look......

Can't please everyone no matter what they put out, there will always be those happy and others not. At the end of the day only a matter of opinion.

from what ive heard im looking forward to it, not so much for my collection but because i think other people will enjoy it.

been hearing Jersey cards for months and months now and they are not for me from past experience but i know plenty of people have been crying out for them so im glad it looks like there will be some

Not sure on this release, haven't heard anything that excites me yet.

But looking at the positive only low end St George cards could save me a bomb, free up cash and let me catch up on high end wants from earlier years.

2010 was a great year!!!! Can't remember why but this may have something to do with it:

017939-st-george-2010-nrl-premiers.jpg

I hope the price rise reflects the product then Waz. The hobby could really benefit from a release that is well received

I don't really think it will matter how good the product is, if it is up around the 8 dollar a pack like most think it will be it will be the final nail in the coffin for NRL cards. It is hard to justify spending a lot of money on a card that won't likely hold its value.

Also read a twitter feed somewhere that the 8 clubs that were supposed to supply jerseys for the jersey cards have not come thru, they only got 3 or 4.......that will throw the odds way out.

Bumping this.. Coz I can!

And I want it to be released sooner !!

Would love some teasers from ESP

One thing I would like to say is that if the expected price increase happens (which a lot of people are hearing at the moment) I really hope the value is there in this release.

If the price per pack/box goes up I would hope that the value per box stays the same or even better increases........not decreases.

This is my biggest fear. I hope im wrong!

Back
Top Bottom