Epic 18 Box Break Monday 3/8 @ 8pm ,Scans Added to the first post

Re: Epic 18 Box Break Monday 3/8 @ 8pm , be there or be somewhere more interesting ha

Ive busted these 2 this morning before work, ill put up the rest of the scans tonite on the first page

2006/07 Reserve Box 1
Raymond Felton UD Reserve Materials 31/100
Ben Wallace UD Game Jersey
Baron Davis / Patrick Obryant Dual Signature 6/50
Cedric Maxwell Legendary Signatures

2006/07 Reserve Box 2
Richard Hamilton / Chauncey Billups Dual Material 30/50
Michael Redd UD Game Jersey
Maurice Ager / Sam Perkins Dual Signature 44/50
Josh Boone UD Reserve Signatures

Overall i was pretty happy with the break, these being the highlights

magic/bird/russell patch auto 3/9
oden patch 4/5
Carmelo Anthony patch auto /15
kobe bryant timeless memories /99 (redemption , hopefully in doesnt take 10 months)
kevin durant rookie threads auto/jersey /50

Re: Epic 18 Box Break Monday 3/8 @ 8pm , be there or be somewhere more interesting ha

Ive busted these 2 this morning before work, ill put up the rest of the scans tonite on the first page

2006/07 Reserve Box 1
Raymond Felton UD Reserve Materials 31/100
Ben Wallace UD Game Jersey
Baron Davis / Patrick Obryant Dual Signature 6/50
Cedric Maxwell Legendary Signatures

2006/07 Reserve Box 2
Richard Hamilton / Chauncey Billups Dual Material 30/50
Michael Redd UD Game Jersey
Maurice Ager / Sam Perkins Dual Signature 44/50
Josh Boone UD Reserve Signatures

Overall i was pretty happy with the break, these being the highlights

magic/bird/russell patch auto 3/9
oden patch 4/5
Carmelo Anthony patch auto /15
kobe bryant timeless memories /99 (redemption , hopefully in doesnt take 10 months)
kevin durant rookie threads auto/jersey /50

Ohh I missed the melo, yep decent box overall. till next break. :wave:

Great break mate! Must be fun to bust all those boxes!

Sure was fun, a few of those products id never busted before (triple threads, chronology and 08/09 ultimate)

those three you mentioned are generally hit or miss, so considering what you pulled,you did well mate! :thumbsup:

you got some nice cards there mate!!!!!

the kobe redemption has the following "Item in process of shipping along with other projects", hopefully they arnt going to replace it with something else

Sweet Kobe mate, since its only a bit of cardboard thats been printed on just throw it in the bin and lmk where ya live...lol
How about that triple auto patch sweeeeeeettttttttt.

Sweet break mate thanks for posting!!

I've got a few chronology exch rc's comin and had a Courtney Lee SP rookie threads jsy au arrive and on the site it said, item in stock then in process of shipping and other processes (like yours said) then about 14 days after that it came so all up took me7 weeks i think for the Lee and 6 or so for the first chronology but 5 more to come!!

Cheers

Matt

Hey Adam awesome break mate, id be interested in any BG7 u have pulled base, insert, gu, patch, auto, auto/gu BG7 anything i dont already have plmk
by the way what neighborhood would u be moving the Triple Threads Bird/Magic/Russell auto/patch if not PC?
cheers mate
Grant

Since you got no Kidd or Garnett hits in those boxes it was actually an extremely poor break :p

Just kidding.

Congrats on some sick pulls :)

Hello,

Some fantastic cards you have busted there, especially the Kobe Bryant Redemption Autographed card. I also really like the Triple Patch Autograph card featuring Larry Bird.

Thanks for sharing, Regards.

Back
Top Bottom