sp2-1.jpg

bowman.jpg

sp07.jpg

hp09.jpg

spx.jpg

0809sp.jpg

hp07.jpg

reserve.jpg

Been Following on the DHL website and these should arrive tomorrow around 8ish, will be busting the following.

2008/09 Fleer Hot Prospects Basketball Hobby Box
2008/09 Upper Deck SPx Basketball Hobby Box
2*2008/09 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection Basketball Hobby Box
2007/08 Bowman Elevation Basketball Hobby Box
3*2007/08 Fleer Hot Prospects Basketball Hobby Box
2007/08 Topps Triple Threads Basketball Hobby Box
3*2007/08 Upper Deck Artifacts Basketball Hobby Box
2007/08 Upper Deck Chronology Basketball Hobby Box
2*2007/08 Upper Deck SP Game Used Basketball Hobby Box
2007/08 Upper Deck SP Rookie Threads Basketball Hobby Box
2*2006/07 Upper Deck Reserve Basketball Hobby Box

Hopefully I'll pull something decent, i was going to buy a case of 08/09 Ultimate but thought i might get more luck with these boxes.

Re: Epic 18 Box Break Monday 3/8 @ 8pm , be there or be somewhere more interesting ha

Come on mojo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Epic 18 Box Break Monday 3/8 @ 8pm , be there or be somewhere more interesting ha

lol your always lucky mate! hope the mojo continues!

Go the MOJO!!!

And if you happen to pull any Jermareo Davidsons id be very interested!!
And please dont throw away your BASE cards coz i may need some of them!!

dang!!! good luck adam
mojo mojo mojo

Good stuff mate i'll be here for sure.

I give you my blessing to pull me the Augustin logoman in Ultimate :D

woohhooo. 2x box of ultimate, pull a bron or mj auto!!! :)

:woot: wow thats epic stuff...

Mojo to ya mate...

With that many boxes to break, you are probably going to get either RSI or with a severe case of plastic wrapper poisoning. Hopefully you end up with MOJO-itis instead!

Best of luck man!

Awesome...cant wait to see the break!!!

good luck! i really hope you get some decent cards! nothing worse than buying **** loads of boxes and pulling nothing...

:shock:

WOW!!! Can't wait, MOJO to u!:):worthy:

With that many boxes to break, you are probably going to get either RSI or with a severe case of plastic wrapper poisoning. Hopefully you end up with MOJO-itis instead!

I hope im going to suffer from severe MOJO-itis, haha
Thanks for the comments everyone, hope i dont get 18 dud boxes.

What's with the wait? Bust the NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mojo to you mate. :thumbsup:

Ersk

Back
Top Bottom