Ejt85 UFC Round 2 Blue Autos Wantlist

Been picking up a few of the TUF autos from round 2 lately to feed my habbit in waiting for something to pop up, so might start a bit of a fresh chase on the TUF autos..picked up CRG"s Tuf autos and just bought the hendo tuf on eBay, will have a list up tonight for the 1s I still need..so get em ready boys :)

congrats on putting a big dent in your want list. round have always looked the best to me good luck in the rest. and bol with the red wand

Yeap! It's pending payment, coff up Thursday aka payday for it...

Can't wait to be able to have it locked away and be able to go after the last of the blues 100%

Forrest removed, landed today thanks Siege!!

List updated, also removed my "PENDING" from the BJ since leroy hasnt been active for 3 weeks after we agreed on a price?! Wonder what happened to him

nice ejt if you get some spar time do a pc up i'd love to see your ufc round 2 blue auto collection

Sure things Girds :)

As soon as the Red Wand turns up end at the end of next week I'll start making something up! By then all my other UFC purchases should be here...got a few nice TUF autos coming hendo tuf and Nelson :)

Just picked up a kimbo auto!

Even tho I think he's a mug, this is his RC and a auto and now with him getting axed by the UFC is this his last 1?

I've been seeing these go for around 150ish and when I missed a Buy Now a guy had set up for me because my phone won't allow
me to pay instantly for a Randy couture blue auto I went snooping and found this for Buy now of 99

Back
Top Bottom