Ejt85 UFC Round 2 Blue Autos Wantlist

He obiously didn't see the previous 3 sales that went for 370, 375 and 404!

Ok boys list updated again with them beautiful "incoming" words :)

Just waiting on Leroy to reply to my fresh PM saying that I'm cashed up and ready for a BJ ;)

Also have my eye on a Nog and Forrest auto from a seller on eBay!

The end is upon us.....slowly

Haha, haven't herd back so I'm hoping I hear back soon..otherwise I'll be picking up the nog n Forrest! How many blues are you off from completeing your set siege?

Yeap the big boys, and the BIGGER dollars!

Haven't herd back from "Leroy" yet so I went ahead and picked up the Nog, couldn't afford the Forrest as it went for $48US! Couldn't beleive that I was hoping for under 30.

But hopefully pick up the Penn this week if I hear back, and then I'm in talks for the A.Silva in a fortnight :)

The Gracie and Coutures aren't popping up so it could be a waiting game!

---------- Post added 03-05-2010 at 03:45 PM ----------

Horwich and Miletich landed and removed from list.

Plus..

Wait..

BIG NEWS..

I have found somebody who might be willing to coff up a WAND RED!!!

Blue autos on the backburner until I have the money for this :)

List Updated

Thanks to CRG 6 of my wants landed lastnight and they've been removed

Ok haven't heard back from Leroy about the BJ auto he hasn't been
online in over a week, but I see a new member signed up who has a Forrest blue so that's good, will be grabbing that when he comes back online :)

Check the list boys this week I want to knock a big boy off!!!!!

crg is clearing out his ufc collection, i know he hasn't opted to sell the lesnar but you could always offer him. and hes a big boy

Yeah i think he's keeping it, (wasnt it scratched anyway?) Theres a couple on eBay im trying to weasel down the price!

People arent budging at the mo! Grrrrrrrrrrr

Yer it has a scratch where his beanie is and im happy to hold onto it. Most sellers of high end cards are tight wads on buymma they sell extremely high and offer a pittence when its time to buy. verafan offered me $8 posted for 5 mat relics. I told him id rather burn them! He would pay more than that in postage buying them singles off ebay

LOL yeah that guy is a tosser! That buymmacards is a dump, rolli had a forrest auto for 50 and a Gracie for 125 so i offered him 150 for both and he said he wouldnt go under those prices! Why do they have to have there cards so highly priced compared to market value its making it extremely hard for me to finish my sets!

Just have to be patient they will come along. Now they have there stupid new rule that you are not allowed to bump threads there has been no comments in the sale thread for like 3-4 days. They warned not to but i did anyway now my pm section is gone dont know if they removed it or what happened dont care any way.

Haha yeah i didnt know about the "no bumping" i go on there about once every 2 weeks and bump my red wand thread and now im not aloud to comment on the thread haha! Losers...i havent had a decent reply on that site wanting top $ and not budging

Here are the final blues i need to finish my set off, this is quite depressing looking at some of the names on here :(

A.Silva
Nog-INCOMING
BJ-PENDING
Lesnar
Griffin
GSP
Couture
Gracie

And my PRIORITY is of course the RED Wanderlei Silva

Just a question, but.... Do you the Jr Dos Santos auto? It is technically a round 2 card.

Yeah some of those cards on buymma cards are ridiculous. That Rolli guy in particular will not move down a cent on listed prices, but at the end of the day they can ask for whatever they want, whether or not they get the sale is another story.
Have you seen the Round 1 GSP gear card listed at 125??????? WTF. Ive never seen one go for over 60 on ebay.

How did you go with that wandy red auto ejt. is it coming your way

Bdean..the guy told me his friend had a couple of red wands and he was getting back to me...no word yet, even after a follow up email! I think
I got excited to early :(

As for you siege with that carwin! Consider it sold at that price hahaha and by chance since you've got a few high ends, you wouldn't by chance have the round 2 blue autos of Marcus Davis and Thiago Alves would you? I'm prepared to pay a mint for them 2 I can't seem to find em anywhere lol...(jokes people ;))

List UPDATED scooped the Forrest off siege!

:)

Yeah some of those cards on buymma cards are ridiculous. That Rolli guy in particular will not move down a cent on listed prices, but at the end of the day they can ask for whatever they want, whether or not they get the sale is another story.
Have you seen the Round 1 GSP gear card listed at 125??????? WTF. Ive never seen one go for over 60 on ebay.

How did you go with that wandy red auto ejt. is it coming your way

The funny thing with them is that they are the first to attack other members prices they request.
Ejt i have the Davis and Alves $800 ea should be fine ;P
Seriously though if you want the Carwin back as part of your set im prepared to sell you mine cheap

Back
Top Bottom