Ejt85 UFC Round 2 Blue Autos Wantlist

Probably not Girds, I'm saving up for a quick holiday to the Gold Coast to visit some friends in august so this could be my last update for a while! The other 3 can wait as they weren't exactly my favourite cards!
Hopefully with series 4 I'll be able to pick the rest of my round 2s on the cheap? Maybe even pick the lesnar up cheap next month when carwin kos him and lesnars stock plummets haha

Or if it goes the other way and his stocks sky rocket :D everyone hates lesnar but he is still very marketable

Or if it goes the other way and his stocks sky rocket :D everyone hates lesnar but he is still very marketable

Very true!

Hopefully my boy Carwin pulls thru..more marketable than Lesnar IMO..all fights finished by TKO/KO, Never been out of the 1st round, comes to fight and is built like a brick sh*thouse!!

He has a highlight reel already that would make veterans jealous!

Its not that I hate Lesnar its just.........Well yeah okay I hate him. Having said that I give credit where its due, The guy is an extraordinary athlete and a freaking scary beast. Cant wait for him vs carwin it should be an epic. As Carwin says, "I am a F----ing handful for anybody".

Great work on the autos mate. I think you're defintaely gonna be the first on OZCARD to score the set. They will look sick alltogether.

Well i love lesnar from way back in the wwf days i hope he gets back to full health and dominates for many more years.

i liked him better in the wwe, but he still an excellent fighter

Back
Top Bottom