Ebay seller trying to charge me shipping TWICE

Aronzo33

Miami Heat Fan. Zo and Birdman
Real Name
Aaron
COMC User
MiamiHeatFanatic
Hey guys,

Just wanted some feedback and advice. So There were two cards I had to win, one being a Flawless Serge Ibaka patch the second Flawless Shane Battier patch cards. The shipping super expensive $24 but I was willing to take the hit for 2 cards, his sales description reads with captial letters 'COMBINED SHIPPING AVAILABLE' so I thought sure why not I'll win the two cards and take the $24 shipping.

I win the two cards, and I go to pay but the shipping is still not combined so I wait around a few days waiting for an invoice. Then because I won the cards 4 days ago (normally I pay instantly) I just took it for granted that the seller may have already combined shipping so I went to one of the cards and paid for it then realized it wasn't combined!

Messaged the seller and asked if he could send me another invoice but not include the shipping. He replied:

We can't combine shipping, we ship via eBay global shipping so it does not allow it. U must pay individually. It is outta our hands and control, eBay global shipping is the safest way

I explained that his sales description reads 'COMBINED SHIPPING AVAILABLE' and that if I had known I may not have bid to win the cards and that there was nothing in the description that said he charges each card individual shipping at all. He replied:

We only ship internationally thru eBay global, we've been screwed in the past, this protects not only you but our business as well.

What should I do? I paid for one card thinking the shipping would cover both combined, now I'm expected to pay another $24, that's just about US$50 shipping for 2 cards!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Did he mislead me?

Here's one of the cards I won so you can see the auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-15-PAN...zXopBjVTFmqQghq4187pg%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Get it shipped to a US address. Such as to SBF @Shawn Bradley Fan . Then it will cut down your shipping cost.

It is a much better and cheaper option. It may take a little longer, but if he can combine ot ship to a US address for even $5 or 10, then SBF sends it to you, it will still be less then probably even $24.

If that fails man, u can send to my comc. I'm shipping some over in a week or so

You really should get urself a comc mailbox. $24 us shipping for 1card is horrible. Let alone twice!

I have a US address to, I used to use borderlinx but switched over to mymallbox as suggested by another member on here. It is very reasonably priced maybe could help in the future as an alternative to COMC.

How did you go have you got this sorted out?

Back
Top Bottom