EBay Seller of the Month

id be ashamed to hand them over like that to someone else.

Agreed. But then again i would be ashamed to have that much eels stuff to begin with :lol:. Seriously though the cards are stuck in without matting etc and they are not even straight! In fact the glass on two frames is cracked. Really? he thinks that is worth 800$ :lol:

I like the addition of the newspaper clipping in one of the frames. It really makes it for me.

Jeez, leave the poor person alone, just because they're not the big pro you all are.

I've got a card storage box I made when I was a kid that you lot would probably all say is total crap, but it means a lot to me. As long as you enjoy how the stuff is displayed then who are we to comment. I know it's being sold on eBay, but each to their own, I say.

Jeez, leave the poor person alone, just because they're not the big pro you all are.

I've got a card storage box I made when I was a kid that you lot would probably all say is total crap, but it means a lot to me. As long as you enjoy how the stuff is displayed then who are we to comment. I know it's being sold on eBay, but each to their own, I say.

thats fair a enough statement but if it means that much to them they wouldn't put it on ebay.

Circumstances change Girds... Maybe he has to feed his Kids.
There are always outrageous pricing floating about... Probably is a bit harsh to mock people because of it...
Except rarecollectables01.... That guy is a fn Douchebag!!
thats fair a enough statement but if it means that much to them they wouldn't put it on ebay.

Circumstances change Girds... Maybe he has to feed his Kids.
There are always outrageous pricing floating about... Probably is a bit harsh to mock people because of it...
Except rarecollectables01.... That guy is a fn Douchebag!!
i think the kids will be going hungry on this one

... Yeah, I'm with you!!
There is only 10 apparently, But they are pretty low profile so I wouldn't pay much more than that either...
They're small and pretty unappealing as it is.....

Yeah true that..

Having said that.. I would only pay $250 for slater/thurston.. The rest of the cowboys I would pay $150 at the most.. Not because I think that is what they are worth.. But because that is all I would pay for one.. And I wouldn't want any other signature tazos anyhow..

Back
Top Bottom