EBay Seller of the Month

Thats outrageous, now that eBay has no fees unless sold you will see more outrageous prices, because the sellers will know that it only takes 1 moron to BIN...
Have seen on ebay.com one seller selling card for $30 and another seller selling the same card for $580, same bloody card, card is not even a numbered card....

Woo Hoo i have a SBW 07 holofoil, 07 jersey die cut and an 08 holofoil, there's at least $200 WWOOOOO HHHHOOOOOO

---------- Post added 24-10-2011 at 09:35 PM ----------

It was so well written i could not bother changing it. Best $0.49 i have spent.

49c ???? didnt some one say no ebay fees unless sold?

Or maybe some sharks supporter sending me in questions will buy it.

i couldnt resist either

---------- Post added 24-10-2011 at 10:37 PM ----------

Dear chickathecat,

Hi,

does this also come with his 2005 Redemption signature you failed to mention it in the description but after looking at the price i thought maybe it might be included as well ;)

also is the card in mint condition and will it come in a top loader and padded envelope.

Cheers

- lawf121

Dear lawf121,

Postage will be in a white envelope and i will wrap the card in a piece of paper for proper protection. The redemption card will be sold in a separate auction. After Sunday it has sky rocketed in value to $190,000. Serious bidder only.

- chickathecat

ahahh Owen

The Mason is the most impressive. He probably had that 1st though then asked for the other redemptions #45 to match.
I used to have all the 2006 Sigs #120/120

I was going to post this 1 on here myself!

Gee, that is some damn good price for a base set!

#1 eels fan - meet #2 eels fan.

Some of this stuff would look great on your wall Dave.....especially the frame with the cracked glass.

parramata eels collection | eBay

:blink: a little under priced i think:whistle::lol::lol:

i can cover all that except for the yellow ball, but to be honest the way he/she has them set up like that is disgraceful :mad: i would be ashamed to have such a great team displayed in such a way and then to show it of like that :crazy: this person should be banned from collecting anything:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom