EBay Seller of the Month

8667B2F5-F95E-4F58-94AC-5E15ABCFD9D4.png

Just a question . How is it that some sellers can have “private listing” as opposed to the bidders name . I think this is a dangerous practice and have only noticed recently? Not sure if it’s always been available or not ?

Private listings have ALWAYS been an option. I've never used it - I prefer clarity as a buyer and a seller. No real point to it these days, after eBay have made it almost impossible to contact or track the activities of other users. Dodgy sellers can still use it to hide shill bidding though.

Screenshot 2020-11-07 190528.jpg

Private listings have ALWAYS been an option. I've never used it - I prefer clarity as a buyer and a seller. No real point to it these days, after eBay have made it almost impossible to contact or track the activities of other users. Dodgy sellers can still use it to hide shill bidding though.

Well done mike.
I have never used this option either.
I reckon someone has something to hide as well.
I sleep well,
Never have to look over my shoulder after doing a job for a customer.

Cheers for that info , never been a big buyer/seller until the last couple of years . Definitely don’t like it and think it looks shady . The bidding seems strange around auctions when I’ve noticed it as well. Could be a coincidence?
Also what’s the procedure when buyers don’t pay or respond to msgs? I had a few issues after release date with non payers , frustrating when prices drop daily 😂

Woot! Bought a box of these the other day and according to this I have almost already covered my costs! :p
yeah, I reckon, I bought 10 boxes for $4 each and 10 albums at $2 each, i wonder how many cards I can get out there.
but the signed ones you had to send in 10 wrappers to get 1.

Back
Top Bottom