EBay Seller of the Month

sounds like,
A- trying to scam aus post.
B- someone in auspost is opening mail and resealing them
C- not even sending cards.

Yeah and I don't want to accuse someone of A or C when it could have been B.
All I know is the cards didn't arrive so have been lodging with Aus Post etc and then will likely be in ebay's hands to possibly make a decision (as even if covered by Aus Post, the seller said he didn't see my message saying to use the extra funds I paid to insure for full amount & ended up only having the $100 coverage - still $500+ short on what was paid).

Yeah and I don't want to accuse someone of A or C when it could have been B.
All I know is the cards didn't arrive so have been lodging with Aus Post etc and then will likely be in ebay's hands to possibly make a decision (as even if covered by Aus Post, the seller said he didn't see my message saying to use the extra funds I paid to insure for full amount & ended up only having the $100 coverage - still $500+ short on what was paid).
seams like he is trying to scam auspost, not sending cards and claiming the 100.
hope you paid via paypal.

This one is not about the seller but good quality control 😂

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/114496613043

CB46ABED-BC4B-4B3D-85DF-55BA7F69C6DF.png

What's going on here? 2 cards identically numbered - 1 with a stamped number and damaged, the other with a hand written number. The seller of the damaged card explained that the redemption is not included in the sale, as it is in the hands of the TLA Melbourne office. The one that sold with the hand written number never responded to my query regarding the existence of the redemption card. Sound like some shenanigans going on.
Damaged card link
Hand numbered card link

What's going on here? 2 cards identically numbered - 1 with a stamped number and damaged, the other with a hand written number. The seller of the damaged card explained that the redemption is not included in the sale, as it is in the hands of the TLA Melbourne office. The one that sold with the hand written number never responded to my query regarding the existence of the redemption card. Sound like some shenanigans going on.
Damaged card link
Hand numbered card link

The signatures on those 2 cards look VERY different? Some more blank cards falling off the back of a truck?

Back
Top Bottom