EBay Seller of the Month

Not Ebay, but I can beat that. This guy is a prick, been blacklisted by him for the last few years for a reason unknown to me. Claims to be the biggest Dragons fan ever. As far as I'm concerned a major fan doesn't cash in so obscenely on their greatest hero as soon as they've passed. Especially knowingly ripping off a buyer with a price like this - he's had this for $15-20 in the past

http://www.trademe.co.nz/sports/trading-cards/rugby-league/auction-730180041.htm

In short! I sold a box of dynasty to this eBay member and my stupidity forgot to get tracking on the box when I sent it as I had other cards I was sending as well, just didn't think at the time. Now the funds have been reversed back to them as I could not provide tracking to PayPal.

Maybe they never got the box and still floating around, but I think they did cos they started selling packets of dynasty, and dynasty cards!

I could be wrong but by there feedback and no response to my communication shows a little bit of guilt knowing they got away with it. Now I'm down $200.

Lesson learnt! Always get tracking

Because it would have been sent as a parcel they automatically generate a tracking number and it appears on your receipt. Even if you can't find it and you can remember the date when it was sent, there may be a way your PO can find it in their system. I'd say it would be worth asking them next time you're down there.

Good luck with it mate.

and I forgot to say, let them know the postcode of where it was sent. It's a system generated tracking number and shows up aligned with the postcode. Should make it easier for them to find if they can.

Back
Top Bottom