E-Bay scammers????

Have seen them before, just don't respond to anything that has something out of order (ie. your account has been suspended blah blah blah), and certainly don't respond to anything from email, always check from within the actual website, as any legit messages will always show up in there.

Have seen them before, just don't respond to anything that has something out of order (ie. your account has been suspended blah blah blah), and certainly don't respond to anything from email, always check from within the actual website, as any legit messages will always show up in there.

That's exactly right.

I would have clicked on the stupid thing, but for one thing that gave it away.

It's an e-mail asking me for shipping costs to the US.

Well, sadly, as you can seel from my name tag on here, I don't sell anything!!!!! Never have.

i sometimes get fake email responses to my want it now posts. in the email it has a link to a fraud ebay website and it tells you to write your username and password.

so pathetic.

well yeah i got that spam email oftenly but i just simply keep reporting them to EBay and paypal. It is so bloody anoying but ebay or neither paypal wont be able to stop it.. coz they just to busy to handle they crap

I got 1 the other the day saying i got an unpaid item strike for a video from about 1930 from the US, there really annoying and are hard some times to tell which are legit.

If You Right Click On The Email Then Click Properties You Can View The Email Header And In There It Will Tell You Exactly What Address It Came From. Copy That And Send It To Ebay As They Usually Can't Do Anything About It Unless They Have A Copy Of The Header.

Back
Top Bottom