DVD Collections :) , What have you brought lately?

TV DVDs galore for me this week. picked up:

SOUTH PARK SEASONS 1-4
SEINFELD SEASON 8
SCRUBS SEASON 5
ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SEASON 3

Also picked up a few killer japanese anime movies too:

Samurai X The Movie
jin roh: The wolf brigade

as well as one of my all time fave horror films:

Re-Animator, 2 disc collectors ed.

I bought a movie called dead silence, from the writers of saw.... FARKIN SHITE!!! very poor movie.. do not go near it.. i was badly disapointed, it had all these thumbs up and cool reviews (That i read) but dont trust them.. im not even gonna tell you about it.. though it had the same twist plot as saw which was the only good bit

I bought a movie called dead silence, from the writers of saw.... FARKIN SHITE!!! very poor movie.. do not go near it.. i was badly disapointed, it had all these thumbs up and cool reviews (That i read) but dont trust them.. im not even gonna tell you about it.. though it had the same twist plot as saw which was the only good bit

thanks I was going to rent it

Picked up Stephen King Box set today (Cujo/Langoliers/Pet Sematary/The Stand), for $26, but after a refund from the store from a previous purchase, it basically only cost $13.

Had been trying to pick up The Stand for ages, but to get the others in the box set was sweeter.

got my hands on LUCKY # SLEVIN Thought it was awesome!!!

Also known as 'The Wrong Man', thats a really cool movie :thumbsup:

I found Tism's 'The White Albun' in JB yesterday for $9.95, bargain. Lots of cool stuff, old performances, most of their video clips, an awesome interview/mockumentary with Ron and Humphrey, it's really funny stuff. Whatareya?!

Just watched 1408....... very interesting! 6/10

ALSO just finished Season 4 of ENTOURAGE.... now that show is the shit 10/10

MacGyver Season 5! lol. Bought it 2nd hand in Canada to continue the MacGyver series whilst I'm here, should pass some good time lol. It hasn't been released in Australia yet. You gotta love MacGyver!

Added some old favs of mine to the collection......as well as some new....

Karate Kid parts 1,2,3 dvd set
Pulp Fiction
Rounders
The Departed
Pimp my ride seasons 1 and 2
Fast and the furious box set

comando- special edition, classic action film

bennett is about to shot john and kill him he says "john im not going to kill you im going to shoot you in the balls"

john (played by arnold schwarzenegger) rips a pipe out of the wall throws it thru bennetts heart and looks at him as steam is comming out of the pipe "let off some steam bennett" classic :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Got some Cheapies form Big W too,

Alien 2 Disc Special Edition for $12.83 has Both original theater version and Directors cut
Predator 2 Disc Special Edition for $12.83 with Arnie and Carl "Apollo Creed" Weathers
Raging Bull for $12.83 - DeNiro at his best.

Great stuff for the price.:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom