Diggaz Mega 2014 Elite Case Break Thread

I know. I was just saying. Because the hype is always ridiculous. In the beginning..... That's why getting them out for sale straight up is the best bet.... One will definitely sell for over $600.

Please do!

M.
Agreed

Just went through a box that had 30 common cards with no Elite logo but an upside down other players name at the bottom of the card.

And 32 common cards that have no names on the card and an upside down Elite logo at the top of the card.

Here is an example of each:

img025.jpg

Just went through a box that had 30 common cards with no Elite logo but an upside down other players name at the bottom of the card.

And 32 common cards that have no names on the card and an upside down Elite logo at the top of the card.

img025.jpg
Classic!

img025.jpg
Troy, there is a few more for your error misprint thread.... LOL

Likely sell as is. Bugger redeeming and then having to deal with posting a framed jersey to someone.

Nope, just the League Sensations
I'd be keen to buy it but I think the prices that people have mentioned are crazy and way way out of my price range :(

A framed jersey is over $500. An "official" signed framed jersey would definitely fetch more. Then add the 001 card.... I'd love to think $750. Fingers crossed!

I mainly just want the Campo card for the actual redemption card as there is only the one redemption. Id love the signature card and jersey too yes but they are things that I could get easy but the redemption card is a one off :)

Back
Top Bottom