Didak maybe back tomorow!!!

I dont take time on crafting a well put together argument on forums unless its worth doing. He is a great player no doubt about it, i actually even think he's Collingwoods best player so im not taking a sledge at how he goes about his footy but i just found his final speech amusing.

ill be honest,im a bombers supporter,and wouldnt have it any other way,we made collingwood look good yesterday,we stopped after 1/4 time,and went into silly handball shit type of play,collingwood did derserve to win,and one guy i have a lot of time for and a close second in the anzac day medal,was tomas,hes going to be a great player.he had a heap of the ball,and did something with it nearly everytime...cold pies for the rest of the season:lol:

go bombers:thumbsup:

ill be honest,im a bombers supporter,and wouldnt have it any other way,we made collingwood look good yesterday,we stopped after 1/4 time,and went into silly handball shit type of play,collingwood did derserve to win,and one guy i have a lot of time for and a close second in the anzac day medal,was tomas,hes going to be a great player.he had a heap of the ball,and did something with it nearly everytime...cold pies for the rest of the season:lol:

go bombers:thumbsup:

and do you know why the reason you played that brand of footy?

Cos it was Collingwoods pressure :) . How did you make us look good? we kicked 23 pts, we made you guys look good cos you should have got done by 10 goals lol.

arrr the fish have bitten,we made you look good by not playing the way have at the start of the year,yeah sure ya won and im not bagging you for the win but come on,if your going think that win will take you anywere near the finals...goodluck

well seeing i didnt play in the game, and wasnt around to hear the real excuses from the club, come to think of it, didnt hear that question (how good did we make you look) asked to the club/sheedy so cant really answer your question..

in retrospect, bringing in bolton + bradley to a side that was always going to be tired was a silly thing to do.. i hope sheedy is fired, and we bring mark harvey back home, im sick of feeling this way when we have a great team out there to choose from.. jason johnson/campo/dempsey/houli/hislop would have been better options.. but no, sheedy had to go tall.. anyways, i have the bulls playoffs to worry about, footy is over in my world.. losing to shite like carlton and the pies show how bad we really can be.. i'll jump back on nexy year.. really really disgusted and gutted by the tripe sheedy puts on display..

arrr the fish have bitten,we made you look good by not playing the way have at the start of the year,yeah sure ya won and im not bagging you for the win but come on,if your going think that win will take you anywere near the finals...goodluck

mate, after a four day break i think it was a great game by both teams. To come out and play there hearts out. Theres no doubt we have room for improvements, but hey we can only get better :) .

The reason why u didnt play the way you did at the start of the year was Collingwoods pressure. We have some great tacklers in the side and that helps :) .

A Loss is a loss, which means you lost and did not win the game..

How do you explain the bulls last regular season game at home to indiana in 1996 where the pacers where without mark jackson/reggie miller and the bulls had a full squad and lost by 1 point?

probably not the best statement to make while pointing out a loss.. maybe back it up with a win, like perhaps against the tigers, or the roos.. throw us in that list and wow what an impact.. great teams there you've beaten. all teh way baby!!

can i also mention, if we're measuring games by close loses, then wow, essendon had a monster season last year..

first beating the reigning premiers, then competing in probably 80-90% of their games to lose by close margins.. :D

Well im talking about form here in AFL not NBA from 15 years ago...

Its ok we will stay underdogs, your future isnt as bright as what it seems IMO.

My point here is that the reason you played shit was because you were outmatched in just about every possy and were only lucky to get that close because of poor kicking for goal. And thats a fact.

A Loss is a loss, which means you lost and did not win the game..

How do you explain the bulls last regular season game at home to indiana in 1996 where the pacers where without mark jackson/reggie miller and the bulls had a full squad and lost by 1 point?

probably not the best statement to make while pointing out a loss.. maybe back it up with a win, like perhaps against the tigers, or the roos.. throw us in that list and wow what an impact.. great teams there you've beaten. all teh way baby!!

Its ok, Kevin sheedy was right about our form :) . Enough said....

We will see who plays finals and who doesnt :)

just one thing magic,you cant blame umpires for a loss over against the eagles.no umpires no game,yes they make wrong decisions,for both side,in every game,since ive known football...:thumbsup:

so i havent heard your excuse yet why u guys lost WC? I mean you were 2nd on the ladder coming into this...

1) we're over rated
2) we played bolton/bradley at the same time
3) sheedy likes tampering with things that ain't broke

Being tired is no excuse, both teams where, but injecting 6'4" guys into the side is the shittest/dumbest decision i've ever seen.. we where doomed since selection..

I'm not too bothered, I'd like to see some more good picks in the next year or two before becoming dominant again..

Back
Top Bottom