Did someone say Gold?

WOW,WOW,WOW....dam that would look sick in hand. great add to the MJ collection.

:woot::woot:OMG:woot::woot:

shocked.jpg

thats a collection in itself that card.... you could rid of everything else in your pc just keep that and still have a better collection than 99% of peeps, good price for that too man id be happy with that. Hope you got a floor safe!! congrats!

That is SICK!

I am sure one that will not part your collection very easily!

Were you the $20 Million dollar Jackpot winner from the other day! :lol: (Just think ing what I would spend money on if I was the winner!)

Ersk

That is SICK!

Were you the $20 Million dollar Jackpot winner from the other day! :lol: (Just think ing what I would spend money on if I was the winner!)

Ersk

I would spend it on a The Lamborghini Gallardo and maybe pick up one MJ auto lol

That is SICK!

Ersk

All Jordan Buyback Auto's :)

Cheers fella's :v:

That is SICK!

Ersk

Im pretty sure this one will never leave the collection.
lol i wish i won the lotto, then i wouldn't have to work my ass off to pay for cards like this ;) I think i'd put half of the winnings away in a high interest savings account then buy a few investments that would support my card habit along with a car and house and probably buy the olds a house too then spend the sh!t outta the rest :D

Back
Top Bottom