dealings with cardshowcase/cardzone.

saintsforever

OzCardTrader
Real Name
david
eBay User
rugbydolltoys
I know there is a thread on here somewhere about this guys shoddy practices, has anyone on here dealt with him lately.
I recently looked at some of his items for sale, legend diecuts from 2006.
He has an ebay listing showing the headings as 1 type of cards 2006 alstars, but the cards are for legend diecuts.
The cards specifics give the maker of the card and the number of the card ie #36.
You purchase the item, the page layout changes and the discription changes showing no number of the card you are purchasing.
I asked the question after purchasing 4 cards numbered 36.
He replys, where does it say the card number is 36.
Prove it, take a screen shot and I will supply all cards numbered 36.
I have actaully taked a sreen shot and photos of the computer screen and printed the actual page showing all details.
Yet he still denies the cards are that number.
Will post all this information shortly for everyone to see.
Has anyone else had similar dealings.

I brought a Ian Stewart Select hounurs 1 die cut of them. When I purchased the card said was mint condition and had a normal photo ect
Received item and was a miss print/ error card. Got the same thing, then no communication back.
Hope this helps?

I brought a Ian Stewart Select hounurs 1 die cut of them. When I purchased the card said was mint condition and had a normal photo ect
Received item and was a miss print/ error card. Got the same thing, then no communication back.
Hope this helps?
did you leave him negative feedback.
Also do you have the item number, I will be contacting ebay, once I have rang him.

He can be quite hot and cold, all depends on how he feels I guess. I remember he told me that he had these rare Futera Wild Card sets available for sale. One of the sets was framed etc... the others were not. Anyway, he said to call back in a few days. I called back and he told me he had sold them all a few days prior to me calling the first time........ I just got to the conclusion that he really doesn't need my $$$.

did you leave him negative feedback.
Also do you have the item number, I will be contacting ebay, once I have rang him.
It was nearly a year ago, I really couldn’t be bothered given how difficult he was being via email and not answering. I have brought so many cards of eBay I would have not idea where to look for the item number anyway.

If you really want to stich someone up, you leave negative feedback but tag it as positive.
A person done it on my wife’s and mine account. We asked ebay to fix it but they said by there consumer law they can not alter something that been left with a positive review.

Last time I went in there he told me he didn’t do NRL cards anymore as there wasn’t a market.

Despite this he had boxes of ESP on the shelves.

Back
Top Bottom