CARDZONE DODGY MR WANG

dragonforever

OzCardTrader
Real Name
paddy
Just looking for opinions on this. I purchased a Billy Slater 200 game case card from cardzone website for $80. Completed and paid the transaction Without an contact Wang has refunded my payment and increased the listed price to $125.WTF!! Is this legal?

Unfortunately I believe what he did is legal assuming you bought it from his store,
It all depends on the terms and conditions of the site you bought it from as to whether it is legal or not

lesson learnt, definitely won't be buying from again. Guess I should have known he wouldn't have reasonably priced cards, I bought his card price guide a few years back and if I sold at the prices listed I would be a millionaire!

Paid a visit to his store when I was in Melbourne in January. A most unpleasant experience. I was the only person in there and he just ignored me. I couldn't get him interested in serving me. I could have been spending thousands he will never know

That may be true, he has a s***load of cash, but if he does not serve customers and sell cards on his website how does he then pay his employees and bills.
That is real smart.

- Don't think Wangy needs business advice from anyone here....
Seems to be doing quite well.

I actually think he's a prick - But from a business perspective,
he's a GENIUS!!

He creates (and always has done) his own market...
Without him, Select wouldn't have went so well - And their cards wouldn't have held value better than others.

Back
Top Bottom