Darkhawk Sketch Collection

jimmy_marvel

OzCardTrader
Real Name
James
eBay User
jimmyjames11000
I got this card in a trade and it was delivered today. Its the very first of my Darkhawk sketch collection. I hope to have more soon :)

darkhawkjaysonkretzer.jpg

That's awesome, Darkhawk is a great character. Do you need any other cards of his? I think I have a few from the 90's?

Ah yes :), I havnt got a lot of cash right now though. Could you find out how many you have and send me a price for them?

If you could show me scans, that would be great :)

Hehe, nice one man. Who helped you find it eeeeyyy:wave:

Lol,

Good luck with your collection man, it will be mad to have darkhawks only. I was going to be Moonknight only.. but, there is sooo many cool artists out there doing amazing work on heaps of characters. So I could'nt resist but get more.

I'll have a dig and see what I've got mate. I should have a spare 94 Masterpieces Darkhawk, a Flair Darkhawk, and I think there is one in the 94 Spiderman set I'll have a spare of.

If I can find them, don't worry about cash, you can have them. My wife's starting to get the shites with how many boxes of spare singles I have taking up space on her bookshelf.

Ok, have looked, I only have a spare 94 Masterpiece that I can give you. If you want it PM me your postal and I'll send it off to you.

Back
Top Bottom