Dallas Cowboys 2007 Season Thread

Only 2 minutes into the game against the eagles and the Boys have already forced a fumble on Mcnabb & recovered for a TD.

Lets not get too confident yet - good start... but I wanna see some mroe good defense and no turnovers from Romo before I start getting excited... still a 2nd TD for Julius this season.

Romo is looking good so far, and Marion Barber is killing them on pass and run plays... 14 - 7 Cowboys - first time the Cowboys have driven the field on first two possessions this season!

Just finished watching, AWesome win by the boys!

Funny seeing Sav Rocca out there for Philly...He doesnt look as big as he did in the AFL compared to those NFL blokes

Oh how I do love beating the Giants! 31 - 20 final score Cowboys moving to 8 - 1 with Washington next week.

Julius Jones had a nice 20 yard run to open the game, but the running game didn't really do much - Romo had 4 TD Passes and Owens caught 2 of those (great for my fantasy team).

I am very happy with this result :)

Cowboys 9-1 baby !
Romo to TO x4 yeehaaaa.
Aj is happy with TO at the moment I bet.
And the Cowboys still have no run game. AAAAAAAAahhhhhhhh
I can see Julius Jones on the trade block next year.

Cowboys 9-1 baby !
Romo to TO x4 yeehaaaa.
Aj is happy with TO at the moment I bet.
And the Cowboys still have no run game. AAAAAAAAahhhhhhhh
I can see Julius Jones on the trade block next year.

Oh hell yes I was happy with TO and ruing missing out on drafting romo.

Bloody great - but my concern is greenbay!

The only threat I have noticed Green Bay having is their tight ends. Their RBs are doing squat as are their Receivers. Trust me I have Donald Driver on my team.

Cowboys rolled the Jets 34 - 3... a better running performance, but that was to be expected against that defence. Another TD for TO and Romo how now tied Danny White for the All time record for most TDs in a season by a cowboys QB. Sitting pretty on 29 - should surpass that next week and what a game to achieve that!

On a side note... Kelly Clarkson should come with a warning label when suffering a throat issue - because that was some seriously bad singing at half time (and I normally like her voice).

This result was expected but what a very happy Thanks giving, i haven't seen the Boys at 10-1.:D

Green Bay is my biggest fear at the moment, when Favre said he was returning for another season i thought he was well past his time but he is playing the best Football he has played in many years.

This game will be bigger than the Indianapolis & New England game.

OOOO my Fantasy Football looked good.

Romo 2 TDS
Barber 100+ Yds and a TD
Witten 50+ and a TD
Folk 10 points
Defense kept Jets to 3 points. 3 sacks, 1 Int return for TD and a Forced Fumble.

dammit this game is not being televised on fox or espn this sucks damn you NFL network. What about the damn other countries??? friggin hell I am so pissed off :(

Back
Top Bottom