Dallas Cowboys 2007 Season Thread

Easy AJ. As MrsC said above nothing to play for, so they went out and had a bit of fun. Could you imagine if Romo got killed out there.
A weeks bye and Romo's thumb should be good, T.O's ankle will be good, Glenn will be ready, Newman, Watkins and hopefully Davis will be OK. Gurode the centre and Ratliff the Nose Tackle should hopefully make it back to.

I don't think they were having fun unless they were constructing something for the Redskins to honour Sean Taylor (RIP).

It's that time of year again and what a way to start the playoffs with a week off.:D

My tips in red for this weekend are the following.

Jacksonville @ Pittsburgh, a close tight game but the Jaguars will just make it.
Washington @ Seattle, Seattle too strong at home + i hate the Skins.
Tennesee @ San Diego, San Diego has an amazing Defence.
New York @ Tampa Bay, Buccs with their home crowd and tuff Defence will win.

wildcardgame01bn6.gif
wildcardgame02tn8.gif

wildcardgame03ib0.gif
wildcardgame04ag6.gif

All these scores don't make any difference because the Dallas Cowboys will sweep the playoffs series defeating the Pats 30 to 3 in the big one with Brady receiving a big hit from our Defensive Line in the opening play.:p

I managed to sit down and watch both games today and i wasn't impressed except for the last quarter between the Jags & Steelers. I had a funny feeling it was going to be a Field Goal decider.

I'm glad the Packers are playing the Seahawks next week, tomorrow will decide who our Boys will play. I'm not sure who i would like the Boys to play next week but i have a feeling the Buccs will be there.:thumbsup:

Afraid to say I told you so.... but... DAMMIT!! Only team left I can dare barrack for is the Chargers.

Nobody better blame Romo though... the amount of easy catches dropped that could have chanegd face of game (especially that Crayton one) should ensure that. Dammit... great start to my Monday in hell.

God Damnit! What a waste of a great season...

of the teams left

Hate the giants
Hate the packers
Hate the patriots
Dont hate the chargers, but dont like them...so i guess, go chargers?

My Bet couldnt look much better @ the moment. GO PATS

Maybe Romo shouldnt have gone to Mexico after all!!!

My Bet couldnt look much better @ the moment. GO PATS

Maybe Romo shouldnt have gone to Mexico after all!!!

It's got nothing to do with Romo - so stay out of this thread if you're going to be like that. You have the Superbowl sowed up.... don't be making negative coments about players for no real reason - since the problem had a lot more to do with Patrick Crayton and Jacque Reeves. And the excellent defensive pressure of the Giants in the second half.

Well maybe i am still bitter about him fumbling last year in the finals. (as i had money on them)

I take nothing away from Romo and the cowboys excellent season, probably the best after the pats, and Romo easily the 2nd best QB of the year.

I just finished watching this game and i'm lost for words, the stage was set with a week off plus home field advantage.......what more do we need?:blink:

What was with all the penalties?

The only highlight for me was Barber's performance, he proved why he's going to Hawaii.:worthy:

GO PACKERS.:D

This man was shot down by media at the start of the year for staying one more year and look what he has done.
Favre deserves a shot at the title after that amazing performance in a blizzard against Holmgren's Seahawks. 18 of 23 passes completed in those conditions for 173 yards plus a record score of 42 points.:worthy:

For the first time in my Life I am going to be cheering the Giants on. See losing to Giants isn't so bad if they win the superbowl - it just means it was their year LOL

Back
Top Bottom