Fo shizzle mi niggy jiggy
Real Name
Niggy Jiggy
eBay User
osama.binladen
It was nasty .... :D it was huge .... :worthy: it was a classic .... :eek:

Fo shizzle my nizzle wizzle ....:thumbsup:

OK ok ok .... back to assignments :(

A better view of the dunk. Man, I would have loved for Wade to have posed after the dunk, look down at his 25th Anniversary Jordans, and give them a dust with a look that says, "Damn, must be the shoes!" LMAO look at how hard Anderson falls at 9 secs, his feet went over his head!

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! thats just bullsh**T....my pippens are for sale, i want to collect wade!! there is NO ONE in the leage who attacks the rim like that! thats just pure agression! i like it!!

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! thats just bullsh**T....my pippens are for sale, i want to collect wade!! there is NO ONE in the leage who attacks the rim like that! thats just pure agression! i like it!!

nice .... I remember in the good ole Chaser days ... that would be called a "Segway" (sp?) , speaking of Pippen and Wade ..... I have some autos for trade and a Josh Boone RC GU too :D

aaaahhh yeaaaah ..... back to the Lakers game .... i mean .... study .... :(

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Yeaaaah boy this is definitely up there for play of the year..reminiscence of the dunk he did on Okafor, just drive down the centre, off one foot and flush it down on the sucka!

speaking of Pippen and Wade ..... I have some autos for trade and a Josh Boone RC GU too :D

Josh Boone RC GU has correlation to Pippen and Wade, how? While we're at it, why don't we ALL just drop random buy/sell/trade propositions in a thread that has nothing to do with it. :roll:

Damn that was nice!!! I jumped off the lounge chair when I saw it on OneHD this morning.

Man, I would have loved for Wade to have posed after the dunk, look down at his 25th Anniversary Jordans, and give them a dust with a look that says, "Damn, must be the shoes!"

He's not wearing those yet mate.

Back
Top Bottom