D Wade...how good is he??

nvd001

Knicks Baby!!
Real Name
Evan
eBay User
nvd001
how good was he in the final round of the skills comp??

and how shit was steve nash?? i think the pressure got to him this year with those other big names around him!!!

I thought Lebron was gone after his first round.....but Nash choked big time. Good to see a new winner this year.

And.....Dirk wins the 3 point comp. Almost unheard of...a 7 footer winning the 3 point comp.

DVS said:
I thought Lebron was gone after his first round.....but Nash choked big time. Good to see a new winner this year.

And.....Dirk wins the 3 point comp. Almost unheard of...a 7 footer winning the 3 point comp.

good to see the big man win....bout my money was on Ray Ray!!! :(

i thought chauncey would have performed a bit better, but that guys has the easiest stroke on his shot of anyone ive seen, make its look so effortless

bring on the dunk comp!! :D
whos has everyone got their money on?? i'd like to say baby A.I after yesterday.....but i reckon little Nate might pull out something special like little Spud did......

N Robinson...what a dunk. Wouldnt have looked as good if his was 6'6...but being shorter than me....that definetly makes it special!!

Wade could have broken it if he really wanted to. he knew he had it won after his perfect run and kind of took it easy in the last dribbling section and the final dunk. he could of broken the record for mine.....

Back
Top Bottom