Cricket Card Mafia wantlists!

Mamboblue72

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dan
eBay User
mamboblue72
We are able to cast a wide net guys and i need another project whilst i morph into a nocturnal animal for this test!

I propose we have a collective wantlist sheet of as many CC Mafia members as possible in order to help each complete sets, With contact numbers and addresses (not to be published here). Liam was able to find a card i needed in Queensland and, i was able to help Ron from Melbourne. Im Sure you blokes in the West and Far West would benefit significantly too. Mainly this is for the absolute bargin that we come across oh so rarely that some one in the CC Mafia might need!
We will have some guidelines formulated, like checking via text, let people know of card fairs, shop visits etc, adopting the OCT postage requirements as standard (Of Course) and a regular recording or updating message every fortnight or month!

Let me know what you think and if you like it ask for my email (if you don't already have it) and send me your want lists and contact details.

Enjoy the Most important test match in Australian Cricket History!
Dan

Sounds like a great idea Dan! You, Brad and Ron (in no particular order) have all helped me out greatly and I would like to think I have helped you all out too at some stage... But the more the merrier and the more people to add to the "network" the better. Sure there is always cardzone and other places, but like you eluded too, chasing the cards down at a cheaper price is always better and more fun :D

Enjoy the Most important test match in Australian Cricket History!

I have heard reports of Heavy rain (possibly a wash out for day one) and rain for day 2 and 3... Would love to actually win the ashes, but I guess I could live with retaining them :lol:

So do we post a wantlist here directly or a link to the wantlist?

So do we post a wantlist here directly or a link to the wantlist?

I will start an excel spreadsheet, if you send in that format then great but i will populate the spreadsheet from info posted in this thread! What ever is easiest for you guys!

My Mrs is in London and she said it has been great weather!

Back
Top Bottom