Congratulations Brian Goorjian. 600 club!

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Brian Goorjian is tonight coaching his 600th game joining Mr Gaze as the only one to do so. Just wanted to point it out and say he is a class act. He constantly pushes his players but alwasy in a constructive manner and is very pasionate about his teams. I loved his round collar shirts in the 90's too! We used to give him shit about those! :p I've had a bit to do with Brian over the years and he is one of best coaches I had. Some coaches you hate and others you love. If you worked hard and to the best of you ability he like you and you got along. I love a guy that wears his heart on his sleeve.

Brian deserved better here in Vic and should have never left for Sydney but shit happens and its usually by management that have their heads up their asses :evil:

Now he has an extra three rings of course.

Everyone golf clap for one of the best ball minds in the country :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038

Yeah cool thanks for the feedback. I'm sure you are right after your brush with him. What was he thinking? :smt102

Was he (a LONG while back) coach of SE Melbourne Magic?

I remember him coaching ages ago, his teams were tight.

He's come a long way in the League, well done Coach!

and he has never won coach of the year right? thats silly..what makes sydney great...the last 3 years they were 3 different teams..only 1 kings player was on all three.....so hats off to the coach cause that would of been hard to do :)

Goorjian is an ass, only reason hes got 3 rings is cos of the appaling lack of depth and real competition in the league for the past 5-10 years, and the fact that sydney can afford all the best imports with the amount of funds they get.

JZA said:
Goorjian is an ass, only reason hes got 3 rings is cos of the appaling lack of depth and real competition in the league for the past 5-10 years, and the fact that sydney can afford all the best imports with the amount of funds they get.

That's a harsh comment to make dude....

He's one of the most looked up to and respected men in the NBL as a coaching staff, or non-player..... wasnt he also our Aussie Boomers Coach for the Olympics too??

MavsMan© said:
JZA said:

That's a harsh comment to make dude....

He's one of the most looked up to and respected men in the NBL as a coaching staff, or non-player..... wasnt he also our Aussie Boomers Coach for the Olympics too??

yeah its harsh, but hey, im a hardcore 36ers man, we dont have much love for the Goorj down in SA :D

I love the 6ers too, but ya still gotta pay respect where it's due.

(actually hoping to go see the 6ers whoop Tigers at the Hobart DEC on the 21st)... HOPING....

kings will win 4 straight...its nice to see the grand final an actual series instead of 1 game.....wnbl should do that aswell..hey was sydney.....yearssss and yearsss ago were they called the sydney supersonics? lol (another nba name)

Nah they merged with the West Sydney West starst to become the kings. Oh man I miss Ollie. He was a gun! Thats going back a bit!

And pay Gorj the respect he deserves. One of the greatest minds in the country. Lindsay doesn't hold a candle to him.

Back
Top Bottom