COMC Mailbox Thread

I was curious about this the other day, and this is the exact same reasoning that I used. Either way, my Court Kings progressive box topper is on its way to comc now.
I've just offered on one on there now so they must

Think it's career progression one I'm looking at got cp3 in wake forest, hornets and clippers Uni. Real nice looking piece and a nice cheap addition

Does anybody know, if you have a card in your mailbox, say I sold it to somebody on BO, would COMC post it to them or do I need to post it home here first?

You can post it anywhere you like - just change the shipping address when you hit the request shipment screen

Hey Josh, would you trust this way of doing it for a very high end item. Say a Kobe Eminence Auto?

Or should I just Express post it here (with the rest of my shipment) and then put it on eBay?

I've been told that all items shipped within the US - even the $3 shipping - get tracking. You probably won't get insurance on it tho unless you purchased it on the site.

Anyone else find that the time it takes them to upload your cards to your inventory after you've purchased them and had them sent to COMC a complete lottery?

IE: 1 card arrived at the start of the week, and is on 5% for processing.
2 cards arrived yesterday and were processed today and are now in my inventory.

Very weird way of doing things.

Anyone else find that the time it takes them to upload your cards to your inventory after you've purchased them and had them sent to COMC a complete lottery?

IE: 1 card arrived at the start of the week, and is on 5% for processing.
2 cards arrived yesterday and were processed today and are now in my inventory.

Very weird way of doing things.

Yeah someone mentioned earlier they try to get stuff that might sell quicker processed first.

But it does seem luck of the draw.

This has probably been answered in the thread but there are a lot of pages to go through lol

What do we put for telephone? I put COMC's contact number but this keeps popping up....

Screen Shot 2016-04-26 at 3.19.02 pm.png

Edit: I have figured it out now! Thank you anyways :)

Last edited:
how long does it normally take for comc to ship the item? my shipment request has been completed on the 19th of April, 10 days has already passed and the shipment status hasn't changed. it is still - ship date:"In the next few business days"

how long does it normally take for comc to ship the item? my shipment request has been completed on the 19th of April, 10 days has already passed and the shipment status hasn't changed. it is still - ship date:"In the next few business days"

What method did you choose? Did you have any items that were stored remotely?

i always use standard shipping, but normally it takes only couple of days to be shipped. I believed that i have purchased 2 cards which were stored remotely. will it be the cause for the delay?

What method did you choose? Did you have any items that were stored remotely?

i always use standard shipping, but normally it takes only couple of days to be shipped. I believed that i have purchased 2 cards which were stored remotely. will it be the cause for the delay?
Probably 95% yes - they'd be waiting for those cards to arrive to include it in your package and send all at once

I have just purchased a box:) first one in years, can't wait for some nostalgia.

What are the rules with boxes? I have a bunch of stuff at COMC waiting to be shipped. Was hoping I could sneak it in there.

I have just purchased a box:) first one in years, can't wait for some nostalgia.

What are the rules with boxes? I have a bunch of stuff at COMC waiting to be shipped. Was hoping I could sneak it in there.
$10 USD for anything that isn't a card single, plus any fees associated with customs.

What box is it? Dibs on all cards of my PC players providing you can hit cards of them in that box :)

Back
Top Bottom